• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

JUST AQUIRED A DIVE CENTRE IN DAHAB...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Sean Flannery

Jul 16, 2014
Hail All,
Last week I acquired the keys to a turn-key Dive Centre here in Dahab. It is owned by a an adjacent Hotel-Sea Soul. It has been in "mothballs" for a few months. I am looking for English speaking French/German/Italian/Spanish/Eastern Block Nationals with P.A.D.I. Instructor tickets. Will up grade to D.M. with C.D.W.S. if so desired...I shall have all the admin together in a couple/three weeks. Ramadan will be over and the EID feast done and dusted. Accommodation, work permits, visas can be dealt with from here. [1 UK Sterling=12.5 EGY. pound/$0.14=1 EGY. Pound. http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=GBP&To=EGP
Just have a half empty PPT with no Israeli Stamps and MORE than EIGHT[8] months remaining. Let me know when and how long you want too come play for! Minimum six months[6].

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…