• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Kit for sale - lots - check it out!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stuart

Ex-Terrierist
Nov 7, 2007
1 x blacktech carbon fins (medium) with pathos footpockets (40-42). Excellent condiiton £75
1 x blacktech carbon fin blades (medium) for pathos footpockets New £50
1 x sporasub spearing buoy. Excellent £25
1 x 30m spearing line. Excellent £5
1 x rubber spearing float line with sliding float to set depth. Excellent £5
1 x herbert nitsch nose clip. New £25
1 x competition CNF waist belt. Excellent £10
1 x fish stringer. Excellent £5
1 x Blue Seventy competition swim skin size M24 (5'8" athletic). Little use, nearly new £75
1 x Blue Sevent Descent. Triathlon style Freedive suit. Very few made - better than Orca free, internal leg compression 2mm yamamoto. You'll wanna grab the bottom with this one for sure :) Size Mens small. 5'6" - 5'8"; athletic build or similar for woman would also work. New £250
1 x elios yamamoto 5mm two piece hooded freediving suit. 5'6" - 5'8"; athletic Good with rip repaired £75
1 x elios yamamoto 3mm two piece hooded freediving suit.5'6" - 5'8"; athletic Good with rips repaired £75
1 x Waterway monofin. Competion freediving 30 deg angled footbeds. Depending on how you like your fit would suit UK footsize 4-8. I am a size 8 shoe, but like it tight so its probably more like a UK size 5 shoe (EU 38). I needed silicone or conditioner to get the monofin on. Stiffness no.2 (scale 1-5 soft - hard). Excellent condition. £250
1 x hand built fluid goggles Good £50
1 x NoTanx monofin backpack Excellent £15 (ideally sell with mono)

PM me if you want to buy. I also have lead - excellent neck weights in varying sizes from 5kg to 1kg and sizes in between. PM me if you're interested for these also.

I'm based in North Wales, UK.

Stuart

I mean yes!!!! I have no idea how to get them to NZ but these blades are topside of £160 here

I am interested in the blacktech fins with pathos footpockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the fins still available would be nice to get an update? Thanks.

Last edited:
1 x blacktech carbon fins (medium) with pathos footpockets (40-42). Excellent condiiton £75
1 x sporasub spearing buoy. Excellent £25
1 x 30m spearing line. Excellent £5
1 x rubber spearing float line with sliding float to set depth. Excellent £5
1 x herbert nitsch nose clip. New £25
1 x competition CNF waist belt. Excellent £10
1 x fish stringer. Excellent £5
1 x Blue Seventy competition swim skin size M24 (5'8" athletic). Little use, nearly new £75
1 x Blue Sevent Descent. Triathlon style Freedive suit. Very few made - better than Orca free, internal leg compression 2mm yamamoto. You'll wanna grab the bottom with this one for sure :) Size Mens small. 5'6" - 5'8"; athletic build or similar for woman would also work. New £250
1 x elios yamamoto 5mm two piece hooded freediving suit. 5'6" - 5'8"; athletic Good with rip repaired £75
1 x elios yamamoto 3mm two piece hooded freediving suit.5'6" - 5'8"; athletic Good with rips repaired £75
1 x Waterway monofin. Competion freediving 30 deg angled footbeds. Depending on how you like your fit would suit UK footsize 4-8. I am a size 8 shoe, but like it tight so its probably more like a UK size 5 shoe (EU 38). I needed silicone or conditioner to get the monofin on. Stiffness no.2 (scale 1-5 soft - hard). Excellent condition. £250
1 x hand built fluid goggles Good £50
1 x NoTanx monofin backpack Excellent £15 (ideally sell with mono)

PM me if you want to buy. I also have lead - excellent neck weights in varying sizes from 5kg to 1kg and sizes in between. PM me if you're interested for these also.

I'm based in North Wales, UK.

Stuart
hey Stuard do you still have a noseclip for sale

Did you end up selling those fins?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT