• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Kk' 03 News Flash!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Aquiles

King of the Kup KK04'
Sep 19, 2001
CUBANS SPEAR BENT!.............(USE YOUR IMAGINATION)(NO, THEY DON'T CALL ME LEFT BANK)

NO, NOT BY A CROATIAN PROSTITUTE...

THE BIG FISH ARE CRAWLING ALL OVER THE REEF..............PICTURES TO FOLLOW BY WENDSDAY..............

HE HAS NOT LOST HIS TOUCH.....IF THIS IS ANY SIGN OF WHAT IS TO COME THE WEST COAST IS IN DEEP TROUBLE......

HOW CAN THE WEST COAST TAME THIS UNSTOPPABLE FORCE....

MORE UPDATES LATER THIS WEEK!!!!!

STAY TUNED................

AQUILES

thats OK...im ready for my slice of "humble pie"...;)

Kyle, from knight's key inn has us down for 1 condo now. he about sh!t when i told him we were bringing a 30 footer into his marina. :D i had to remind him we had talked about this many times before. he said to remind him again when he freaks out again. rofl

Aquiles... I don't think the east coast has enough juevos to hop in the water at the humps. :t Since there are only seven of us, it's looking like 2 from the west coast, 2 from the middle, and 3 from the east coast.

Oh yeah.. the official Kup is being fed-exed to me as we type. :D All shiny and newwwww... eeeeeww eww!!! :blackeye

the count down is on, fellas,

Anderson

Hey A...I wanna be Kyle, yeah Kyle. I knew this guy Kyle from camp and he got 2 girls pregnant man...2 GIRLS. Who are you going to be?

all together now...

repeat after me... Sven's da man!..., I am Sven's bitch..., Sven's da man..., I am...

tick, tick, tick...

sven

One time...at spear camp...this guy named Sven _(fill in your favorite perversion here)_______________________ .

Re: all together now...

Originally posted by icarus pacific
repeat after me... Sven's a woman!..., I've had Sven's bitch..., Sven needs a man..., I am...

sven

Whatever you say, there.. chief. :D

A

(Hey, I'm putting $20 in the pot for the first Mahi over 10lbs!)

Hey minnow boy!

yeah...like I'm gonna shoot a mahi under 10 pounds...:t

Hey!, can I stop off at Florida Freedivers and pick up a fishtrap?? ;) I hear guys can win huge that way! :hmm

sven

Well, how about this... if everyone pitches in a Hamilton ($20), we'll have 4 pots for biggest fish. Mahi, King, Mutton and Grouper. So, that'll be $35 a pot for each fish. Fair?

Stylron already gave me $25 xtra dollars, so I'll refund him $5. :D Ok, Jay? :confused:

Oh yeah... someone just went down my sidewalk on f#$king skis! We got about a foot and a half last night! :( Good thing I have a phone interview today with a company from somewhere warmer. :D

Later guys,
Elvis

The pics will be up tonight. School has me going crazy. No time for the fun stuff. Those peices of humble pie will be served shortly.

:)
Aquiles

:yack Geez sven, don't get too excited about Aquiles' pie.

:hmm

once you have a little skinny migrant, you're spoiled for life.
They fetch things for you, do the dishes, make up the sheets with a mint, carry your gear and wash it...

sven

Well. Here is that can of Wup ass that I promised.

I was diving with a member or voyer of deeperblue this last weekend. Mike Montero(Aka Mini Me) and his older brother (Aka Dr. Evil) both of them were nice enough to invite me on thier boat for a great dive this sunday that really ended up to be a hell of a great time. This is just a taste of what is to come in just three weeks. (Salivation) I just wanted to thank the Monteros and Karima for making this a hell of a day. I can't wait for April. The west coast better look out :)

I must say that the day was a wonderful and sunny one. The winds were out of the southeast at about 8 knots. We jumped in the water late after leaving the dock around 8:30. The ride out to the reef was fast cause we were in a new boat! We crossed the bay in a 23 foot century that Mike had borrowed from a freind. As soon as we hit the reef we noticed that the vis was not the greatest. I think the vis topped out at 35-40 feet and the top water was about 82 degrees..( Sven, eat your heart out). On my first dive I saw fish. Not tropicals but FOOD! The current was ripping to the north and the big boys were lookin for food. On one of my dives to about 70 feet I saw one grouper going over the drop off that was pushing thirty to thirty five pounds. He only let me take a look and he vanished behind a coral head. Cause of the vis we stuck to the 35 to 50 range and managed to run into this.

Attachments

• karima and monteros\'.jpg
    karima and monteros\'.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 366
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT