• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Know of any good London freedive shops?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

TunaFish

Aug 21, 2004
Hey Everyone,

Apologies if this has been brought up before, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any London dive shops that stock any freediving equipment. I am looking for a new weightbelt and have my eye on an Omer Marsigliese ;)

If anyone has a clue, that would be great.

TunaFish

Fanks

Hey YakDiver

Thanks for that - should have checked Spearo. They have the belt I am looking for.

Anyone know of any shops though - I like to pick things up and see them in the flesh.

TunaFish

Ocean Leisure in Embankment used to have some freediving gear, but I'm not sure if they still do, because they said that there is not enough demand for freediving equipment in London. :waterwork

You can probably order things from them, but then you have to buy what you have ordered.

I have the same problem - as a London freediver, I have looked in many dive shops, and they only have scuba or snorkelling gear.

Hope this helps

Lucia

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT