• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Koh Samui, Thailand

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Deleted User

Jul 8, 2002
my name is Aya....
I am here if you are heading this way look me up!
Can help you.... go do the wild thing...... here and in the area too!
ayakiawe@gmail.com
0895-949-432
in Koh Samui, Thailand

Nice one man, hows the spear fishing there. Ive been wanting to go there for a while now and can see a diving/family holiday to Thailand some time in the future.
Do give us some stories and welcome to DB, its allways good to have new people here :friday

Yes spearing on this side of Thailand (gulf) can be good if the water is clear!!! now is not the case though too much RAIN THIS TIME of year.
I have had some great spearing here though in the past and figure I will in the future if the rain ever stops here.
Its been going non stop for days and days it seems like and the drive way in my front yard is now a river!
Have anice boat ready for action when you come look us up!
Ok bye for now Aya

I was also in thailand for a month a few years ago, would like to revisit, the southern part is where the best spearing is correct?

ahhh so my memory does not fail me...tell me about it, how is thailand as of late, has it recovered from the horrible tsunami?

yes better now... too good infact .....so much delveopment now its over done if u ask me!

Phuket is booming like never before...
Ok see u when u come bye bye

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT