• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ladies Laugh

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

johnny

Jan 10, 2005
have fun rofl rofl rofl

NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!!

ALL ARE WELCOME
OPEN TO MEN ONLY

Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants

The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:

DAY ONE

HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step by step guide with slide presentation

TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
Roundtable discussion

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)

DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.

LOSS OF VIRILITY
Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups

LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum

DAY TWO

EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play

HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALT H
PowerPoint presentation

REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did

IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
Driving simulation

LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
Online class and role playing

HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques rofl rofl

REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class

GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Individual counselors available

Reactions: Merlin
johnny said:
have fun rofl rofl rofl

DAY ONE

HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step by step guide with slide presentation

TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
Roundtable discussion

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)

DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.

LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum

EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play
REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class

rofl rofl

what about
taking empty mineral water bottles from the bedside table to the dustbin
not putting your feet on a white sofa and leaving black footprints
if you wash up, it means wipe down the surfaces as well!!! grrrrrrr
remembering the birthday of your current girlfriend!!
not leaving an empty plate in the fridge after you have taken out the last of the leftovers

hehehehe but of all that you wrote Johnny.... i think that i am the worst culprit!! i am pretty lucky man-wise... :)

and here's one for fridge manufacturers
why the hell do you make egg trays for fridges that house 10 eggs, when egg distributors have been selling eggs in trays in batches of SIX for the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duh

island_sands said:
why the hell do you make egg trays for fridges that house 10 eggs, when egg distributors have been selling eggs in trays in batches of SIX for the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duh

haha...probably the same reason they used to sell hot dogs in packets of 10 when the buns were in packets of 8... they seem to have fixed that part at least..lol

island_sands said:
remembering the birthday of your current girlfriend!!

Wouldn't it be better to remember your wife's? rofl

Case Study:
Me on second date. Can't remember her name. Total blank. When she goes to the bathroom I start searching through her purse...
*Tampons* (Doh!)
*Lipstick*
*Mobile phone*
*Osama Bin Laden* (if the CIA cant find him, he's in some chicks purse for sure)
Got to the wallet, and was just opening it when she came back...
Got caught out, had to explain why, and didn't get a third date... :hmm

Reactions: island_sands
Shadowkiller said:
Wouldn't it be better to remember your wife's? rofl

Case Study:
Me on second date. Can't remember her name. Total blank. When she goes to the bathroom I start searching through her purse...
*Tampons* (Doh!)
*Lipstick*
*Mobile phone*
*Osama Bin Laden* (if the CIA cant find him, he's in some chicks purse for sure)
Got to the wallet, and was just opening it when she came back...
Got caught out, had to explain why, and didn't get a third date... :hmm

what? no spare knicks and a toothbrush in case you get lucky??

island_sands said:
what? no spare knicks and a toothbrush in case you get lucky??

nice..in one short sentence i have gained a wealth of new knowledge about women and their purses...hehe

i swear its no surprise where the authors got the idea for Mary Poppins' bag..

now here's a thought...a girl has a smallish-regular sized purse.. she can somehow fit more things in that then i can my school backpack..but anyway.. she's got her purse..but according to her there is so much stuff in it that she loses things in there. now she decides to she needs a bigger purse, so she wont lose things...but what happens after she has the new purse..??? she goes and puts MORE stuff in, so its equally as cluttered...lol. and it goes on and on...hehe. lol..and my sisters and friends all deny that this happens..hehe

drunkinbda said:
now here's a thought...a girl has a smallish-regular sized purse.. she can somehow fit more things in that then i can my school backpack..but anyway.. she's got her purse..but according to her there is so much stuff in it that she loses things in there. now she decides to she needs a bigger purse, ..hehe

well some of us, during our wild youth needed to carry a week's worth of knickers in our purse ...
rofl rofl rofl

Alison said:
S@#T!! Ive had to make do with Torchy the battery boy rofl

lol!!!! hehehehehe i am going to invest in one of those for my twilight years.. rofl rofl
hopefully it'll make me tea as well rofl rofl

Reactions: Alison
island_sands said:
well some of us, during our wild youth needed to carry a week's worth of knickers in our purse ...
rofl rofl rofl

haha..perhaps...but today..its the absence of these so called "knicks" that is the big plus now!!! goin commando...just tell that to the guy early in the evening and the deal is sealed!

Reactions: sinkweight
drunkinbda said:
haha..perhaps...but today..its the absence of these so called "knicks" that is the big plus now!!! goin commando...just tell that to the guy early in the evening and the deal is sealed!

But do be careful . . . make sure he is not of a certain age that's liable to do the coronary keel-over before the evening even gets started. Phew! "Going commando"! Now there's an attack of hypertension just waiting to happen. Be still my heart, but not too still. ;)

Reactions: sinkweight
haha..well for sands and alison..i guess this is a good time to re-iterate that i can brush my hair with my tongue :p :p :p

Reactions: Alison
haha..well 6ft for 7 minutes or 100ft for 2 ...lol...take your pick... :eek:

And that's where advancing age becomes an advantage, heh, heh!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT