• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Landrover Freelander S TD4 2004/04

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

badlander

Registered Cruiser
Sep 2, 2006
Alright chaps?

For sale is my Freelander which as stated is a 2004 plate 3 door diesel. It comes with a fully stamped service book, 12 months MOT and 5 months tax. Currently showing 78,200 miles. It's got 4 new AT tyres and has the roof cage with locking bars. It also has the dog gaurd and tow hitch. Also an in dash 6 disc multi changer.

Really need to sell this asap and as i currently have it listed elsewhere locally at £3800 i will sell it here for £3600. Few little tiny dents and one (1.5") dent from someones door. It's been well used so the plastics in the boot show some wear but other than that it's been totally reliable.It's a total bargain i reckon.

The car is located in mid Cornwall, England UK and if you're interested then drop me a PM and you can check it out.

Attachments

• IMG_9507.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…