• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Languid Web quiz that will drive you mad!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Sash, the three you sent me are right, 'cept I'm pretty sure it's "the professional" (as in with a 'the')

Hey Loopy what number is it .

if it is number 10 then it is" the sting"

:D

ok try thiss then

1) Bedazzled
2)Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
3)Leon
4) The Shawshankredemption
5)The Thing
6)American Beautyh
7)Black Hawk Down (a crap film)
8)Enigma
9)Hacker

I gave you number 10 already:hmm

Argh, American Beauty, I shoulda known...

Finally on the last one for section one, and I swear I have all the answers right... Sash is just checking it :)

Oh Jesus, you gotta be kidding me...

(Just hit 1.27...)

Bye bye weekend!! How far through it is the missus Sharky?

Cracked it :)

25 mins... hmmm, bit slow, just been diving, must've killed brain cells :duh

:D

Sharky: You and your missus still stuck on 27?

Top line is : "***** **** ***** *****"
and yes punctuation matters.;)

PM for the answer..

Loopy: happy now?:t

Last edited:
Have you read the rest of it yet? The part about not posting on forums? :naughty

ok I'm crap at this. Why isn't the answer to 1.2 Lounger?....... I did get the first one tho...

Sam: The answer is "lounger" but you have to click the submit button rather than hitting enter. Thats the thing that had me stuffed for a while..

Just keep trying "lounger" for a few times..;)

btw the third one is a right royal pain..

PM me if youre really stuck.:)

Reactions: loopy
Has anyone that's solved 27 and sent off the answer gotten a reply yet?

Nah I've had my email in for nearly two weeks now and no reply...

Last edited:
so it was technological failure not brain failure... thats cool! I am on a roll now

can we submit our successes in this as proof that freediving doesn't kill the brain?????

oh god this is killing me

don't want to admit that the aussies might be better than the poms but can anyone help with the acorn one???

Oh you don't have to admit it, it's pretty much common knowledge... :D

Actually truth be told, Sharky beat us up to 27, so you guys are still winning :)

The acorn one is a computer type puzzle... they're talking about the root folder, if that helps ;) PM if that makes no sense :)

Reactions: samdive
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT