• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Languid Web quiz that will drive you mad!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
ok I give up the aussies can win.....

you????
RIP Race???

No I GIVE UP I MEAN IT I DON'T WANT HELP AAAAAARGHHHHH!!!

no no no I'm gonna drop it......

found rip race. now I'm starting to wonder which ones are wrong (or is it my maths!) of interstellar affair is wrong then I am 2001 out...

:D

That one took me a while, because I thought I had all the answers, but one or two were wrong... rather annoying :)

Wait, my bad, just checked my numbers, you're really close :) I think your 'you' one may be wrong... but hey, you're cruising through them at the moment :)

I don't really have a YOU one... I was guessing. I think Ive got all the others tho!

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got an email back saying my answer was wrong!!! Apparently the final answer depends on every other answer??

I'd just managed to forget the quiz and then someone goes and posts about it on DB again :duh ;)

So what's with 1-12? I'm pretty sure I have the answers correct... Is there a catch?

The one's I'm not 99% sure about are swiss bankers, quincy and catnip, but even for those I've tried everything I could think of!

:head

Reactions: loopy
gnome, coroner, mint.

what bums me is the reliance on British film and Television, here in the colonies we don't have the TV show "Quincy" stars in...

i'm stuck on 1.10

HELP!!!! (I blame Loopy he has helped me get this far). I hate number ones... are there loads more of them of does it get easier?

Reactions: loopy
This ones an oldie :)

Read it off from the top... what numbers are there? There's __ lot of ___'s ;)

I think I'm giving up. my brain don't work right

sam

Nah never give up.... :)

Count the numbers... read the last one out, on number at a time, in groups of two numbers and see how that relates to the one above it ;)

errrrrr.......................no................. sorry don't get it........

too early in the morning:hmm

You're gunna headbutt the wall when you get this... :D

Looking at the last line, it says "One one, then one two, then two ones"... sound familiar? :)

headbutting the wall so much I have killed my brain
pleeeeereeeeeeeeeze pm the answer!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT