• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lanzarote Spearfishing.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Elias Köhne

Sep 7, 2021
Hay there,
I am looking for a Spearfishing Buddy in Lanzarote.
I have the Lanzarote spearfishing license an i can help to get it.
I also knew some good spots hier. Anbody that’s interested just hit me up.

Reactions: Mkimps
I am coming back on the 17.12.2021.
I will be spearfishing a lott.
If you want you can give me you Phone number.
Hi, unfortunately I am leaving on the 9.12.21. But I might be back in January. Are you still there then? Is it difficult to get a license, I want to start spear fishing next week..

Yes im going to be there in January
It is not. But you need a doctors zertificado to proof that you are fiscally able to do this sport.

Yes im going to be there in January
It is not. But you need a doctors zertificado to proof that you are fiscally able to do this sport.
Ok thank you. Can you tell me where I can get this zertificado? My number is 00353857885865. Your name sounds German, I am German too so if you want you can write in German too.

Hey!
Just arrived in lanzarote. I will stay here for a wile. Im intrested about spots and happy to be a dive buddy. I would be thankfull for some advice about the license. As well as recomedation for the doctor.
My WhatsApp is +48664609154.
Best regards
Gasper

I am planning to visit Lanzarote from Jun 18 to June 25 and would like to go spearfishing. Is anyone still looking for a buddy?
(I am pretty new to the sport though.)

Hi, I will be in Lanzarote from the 26.11.2023 until the 26.12.2023. I am looking for a buddy for Spearfishing.
I will be in Playa Blanca, the neariest fishing spot would be 6-7 kms from my place.
Feel free to reach out if anyone is there too :)
Luca

Hi, I will be in Lanzarote from the 26.11.2023 until the 26.12.2023. I am looking for a buddy for Spearfishing.
I will be in Playa Blanca, the neariest fishing spot would be 6-7 kms from my place.
Feel free to reach out if anyone is there too :)
Luca
Playa papagayo is terrible spot. While quite primising amd beautiful (underwater too) it is completly lifeless unless very lucky from my short experience.

Hit me on IG Mike.Fue I might help you

Playa papagayo is terrible spot. While quite primising amd beautiful (underwater too) it is completly lifeless unless very lucky from my short experience.

Hit me on IG Mike.Fue I might help you
Thanks! I wrote you on IG!
Luca

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT