• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

late start..

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pekka

neoprene dreamer
Aug 22, 2001
Whow finally I got in water... it has been about...4months since in open water.. and it was good!
The weather was beauty bit windy but in water it doesn't matter.
I put on my gear and head for the depths... I promised to myself not to dive deep, since I was alone in the water..:hmm Well anyhow....I didn't eventually dive deep just 9m.. I have never seen so many starfish lying on the bottom right next to each other! not much variation in colour, but so many it was like mosaic of starfish...
The visibility was only about 2m on the bottom and on the surface about 1m... but still I am glad I went diving..
This was at SW Egland...
Happy and Safe diving to you all;)

P.S. anyone diving near Exeter please contact me I would like to dive with a buddy..it is so much more fun and safer..

and a big crab that became my meal for the day...:t

Pekka,

I hear ya. It's great to be back in the water!

Fred

Right Pekka,
Im finally going to sort out us meeting to dive!
Im diving this weekend at Portland, and have another new buddy to meet at Durdle door one day this weekend or next. So Ill go out on a limb and say next weekend Ill be passing exeter heading for Hallsands. Should be some bass, crabs and mussels etc.
Anyway email me: ickledevil@talk21.com and Ill give you my mobile number. I can pick you up on the way through, anyway email me and we can go from there.
Ill have to pursuade the Mrs that its OK to go diving every weekend... Mmmmm.... Any ideas!

You can always try the good ol' standby

"I'll only be out for a minute, honey - I just wanna go show *Dave* my *new* speargun / wetsuit / fins / whatever "

He he he ... and then come back two days later with some nice fish and a bunch of flowers ....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT