• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Latest Videos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
sorry mate but how do you get these videos to play? do i have to join that site?

No prolem - ive just figured it out now - sorry

Thanks for sharing these vids.

That was the first bonito i have ever seen being speared. Well done :friday

Huw

man that rapid share site is farkin annoying. I'm downloading one of the vids now, but really if you want ppl to see them you should use another host.

Shane - nice vids - what sort of camera are you using? I have an account at Imageevent.com - quite inexpensive - about $2 us per month. In any case if you want I can host them up for you.

Beautiful environment you've got there.

This talk is all a bit "Techy" for me. It's taken me 5 days to work out how to download the vid's. Actually only managed to see 3 so far but worked out how ....at last :duh

Just wanted to say I'm impressed. Impressed by the hunting technique, the captures and the videoing. Well done mate. :)

Now I have my own Mamba I'm looking forward to joining the Dark Side this summer.

Dave

yugyug said:
man that rapid share site is farkin annoying. I'm downloading one of the vids now, but really if you want ppl to see them you should use another host.
crap isnt it tacks long time to watch one vid at a time

shaneshac said:
Sorry mate

Do you have any other better sites i could use?

Well, I use sitesled.com to host my site. I think you get up to about 100mb or so for free so it should enough for a dozen videoes maybe. You don't have to have an actual web site, I think you should just be able to upload the videos and then link directly to them.

Sorry if I sounded rude, I was just tired. The process at rapidshare of having to click and then wait 20 seconds wouldn't be so bad if the site was actually designed properly. Its all just text with no layout, no heirarchy, and lots of redundant information to confuse you.

Anyway, I downloaded 3 or 4 of those videos and I was impressed. Nice fish! I liked it when you were on the bottom scanning to the left and that big dorado comes over the rock - bang! I haven't been doing much diving recently (tokyo sux for it :( ) and they really made me yearn for some proper action. I'm assuming you were diving off gilbratar as mentioned in your location?

Those videos are shot off Gibraltar using a gun mounted Sony T3 camera with its marine pack housing.

Quality is not the best but good for sharing on the internet with friends

I will have a look at other software option and find a better way of doing this. Thanks for all the help ;)

i also wanted to make some videos. i already have the camera and the housing. How do you mount ir to the gun?

thanks for the vids

Fernando

Click on link – click on free in bottom right hand corner. Page changes. Scroll down and you’ll see a timer saying download in …. Seconds. Page changes. Scroll down and copy the security code into the box. Click the download box . Should then have option to view or save.

Had to download the player as well. Used the link shane put in.

Site limits you to a couple of downloads per X number of hours.

Took me 2 days to work it out and 3 days to download all the vid’s. :confused: Worth it though.

Dave :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT