• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

leaderfins hyper pro

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dimitris33

Dimitris G.Maroulakis
Nov 30, 2009
So after a year with a Nemo waterway have decided to move on to a Hyper Pro. It was proposed by Maksim as most comfortable foot pockets comparable with the simple Hyper I was planning to buy so I took the Pro.

I received it today and tried to wear it at home. I felt like shit and lost my whole muscle power to get in there! I couldnt stand in even 5 mins....

Any tips to stop that pain????

Have read about silicone grease, tennis ball streching with water, thin plastic bags on foot, soaps, etc...

It is very uncomfortable on the heels where the straps pressing hard my bones there (dont know how these called) and not so in the foot pockets.. Have tried to wear it with the half 2mm socks but this is out of question, its impossible!

Please heeeeeeeeelp! I'm going on vacation on Friday and dont want to be a 15teen days of pain!

Why don't you adjust the strap length to suit your foot better. I heard that the easiest way to open the glue seam is by pouring boiling water on it. After you have reset the strap to proper glue you are all set to go.

Never heard that before...ungluing with hot water???

Gluing with what???

I can say that one of my friends recieves his Hyper Pro a few weeks ago and it is extremely comfortable! Try what Dinosaurus said...

Here is my foot... U can see has 26.50cm length..

The length of the inside of the pocket is 24.50cm..

So the heel strap has to stretch about 2cms to get in..

Is this normal??? I really fight to get in there and I'm dissappointed..

Attachments

• 4668_001.pdf
    20.4 KB · Views: 118
And here is the measurement..

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 113
I can say that I am very rush guy....

I have saved my upper part of the feet, i put a lot of Dettol soap and....voila!!

It need no stretch or ungluing etc..

Its just perfect!

lubricant helps and if you put a plastic bag around your foot, covered in soap or shampoo conditioner etc. it will be a different fit.

and with the time you will get used to the tight fit and the resulting performance

wolf

Anyone knows a good silicone oil or similar stuff to spray my new baby and have it lubricated all the time? Something that will not affect the glued parts of offcourse..

The sun here in Greece and the very hot temperatures surely will damage it in a short time...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT