• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets know each other.........

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
Yes I know we are all friends in here and chatting in this wonderful message board for a time.. But lets see what we look like on the street other than the dive sites ;)

here is me

Attachments

• av_0027.jpg
    av_0027.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 788
The guy become quite famous now by taking picture with Shaca side by siderofl :cool: :t

When i was in the Vatican city this past easter, the italian news was asking if anyone knew who the old man dressed in white beside Shaca was!!!

rofl rofl rofl

im the redneck lookin' arab!

Attachments

• redneck.jpg
    redneck.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 620
shane im tempted to give oyu negative karma, and dont worry i will sign it if i do. many people here have various religious beliefs, and frankly this last little shenanigan of yours is insensitive, but funny...mostly funny...ohhh hail who am i kidding...im laughin my ass of right now! :rofl

nice one murat! i always prettend to be studying when someone snaps off a picture of me looking at the latest issue of Playboy ;)

Hey Mishu, although there are religeous people here, I don't think that picture disrespected the pope and anyone could be offended of that.
I would really be disappointed of someone if he/she managed to justify that picture is an insult (on their beliefs), this place would've become too politicaly correct in my opinion.

On the other hand, I'm deeply offended of Shane photoshoping a picture with Pellizari, it's obvious everyone should bow in his presence. ;)

I knew it would be funny tread! D3 s stunning huh :D....

Here's one of me!
Well.....maybe not, but his name is Erik....it's even spelled correctly. :t
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Attachments

• chips.gif
    chips.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,097
hey amphibious what is that rifle and scope you are holding? Unfortunatelly goverment don't let us buy here rifles that lunches bullet and pump-semiaoutamitic shotguns. Only Over unders but they are best looking, symbol of prestige isn't it???:D Hovewer i am collecting money to buy airgun to sharpen my sniping abilities:cool:

Ruger 10/22 Stainless-synthetic w/ 40mm aimpoint tactical reddot scope and a 25rd mag. semi auto rimfire. good way for her to play cheap. and you're right - Over/Under shotguns are 100% classy. I just sold mine :-(

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT