• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets know each other.........

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
no man i was asking about your rifle not her. The one you are holding in the first picture, it does not looks like rimfire but rather .308 and the scope not the red-dot sight:D

Ruger Stainless MKII .338 winchester Magnum with a 3-9X40mm bushnell scope. Cheap gun, garbage scope, but my rifle was in getting fixed and had to borrow this one. still took 15th - pissed off alot of other contestants when you beat their $4000 rifles with a $1000 one :D winner's rifle was worth over $8500. 10 shots in 10 minutes all inside a 6" @ 1000yrds. WOW.

As most people know I usually am seen doing this...

Attachments

• sw-party.jpg
    sw-party.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 402
Reactions: Adrian
On if you're extremely lucky you get to see me working!!

Attachments

• aida2004-tim-sw.jpg
    aida2004-tim-sw.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 401
you have eyes if you see target at 1000 yards with 9X magnifiacation:cool:

18.25 inch group w/ 5rounds in 5 minutes. 19" group with 10rds in 10mins with a score of 760/1000 :martial this pic shows the shooters view. these are five boards at 1000yrds. each one is 8ft X 8ft. ten ring is 6" diameter. was a good day.

Nices pics PapaSmurf, and I thought Dema was bad..... :friday

Last edited:
Oh -

This is a good thread--

Please give me sometime to look for my pictures

Adrian is that you ? Ese eres tu ??

well- Now I knowing some of you by pictures -

saludos amigos

Daniel, "the one behind the camera means" I'm the one taking the picture, the guy with the long fingers is a friend, and yes, he played the guitar. At least back then! :)

Adrian

ok

Ok --- yes behind! mean detras

are you going to post your picture here?

so you can say the "Guy in front of the camera"

Originally posted by DeepThought
Hey Mishu, although there are religeous people here, I don't think that picture disrespected the pope and anyone could be offended of that.
I would really be disappointed of someone if he/she managed to justify that picture is an insult (on their beliefs), this place would've become too politicaly correct in my opinion.

On the other hand, I'm deeply offended of Shane photoshoping a picture with Pellizari, it's obvious everyone should bow in his presence. ;)

ahhhhh.....read outloud what i said. ;) im sure it will dawn on you eventually...

oui misieur. c'est un tragedie

si senior. esto es una tragedia

äÚã íÇ ÓíÏ. åÐå ÙáÇãä ãäÊÊ

Tota Lake

It was hard to find a picture of me, that doesn´t relate to freediving. In fact, I didn´t find it. This is at our arrival to the lake of Tota, the place of my training. I´m the almost bald and the hairy one is my brother

Attachments

• frank-y-walter-llegada.jpg
    frank-y-walter-llegada.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 382
Reactions: island_sands
Stu, Lee and me this summer.
Erik Y.

Attachments

• th_140_4054_jpg.jpg
    th_140_4054_jpg.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 441
wow Stephan! great photo. pretty much how i feel this morning... we drank two bottles of tequila last night..

:hungover :hungover :hungover :hungover :hungover

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT