• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets know each other.........

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
a pic of one my jugs...

of beer!! Shaca now what were you thinking...

Attachments

• sara.jpg
    sara.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 421
yeah that's our old bar here on the island.
i hold the record for the largest jug :) amongst the girls.. ;)

i downed a 2lt jug of beer and won 100USD.

Hard core diving at its best!

Originally posted by island_sands
i downed a 2lt jug of beer and won 100USD.

Finally! We get to see your face! It goes to show how dedicated you are to diving. Wherever you go there is always water in front of your eyes! :)

Folks, she'ld like to make us think she's drinking but that's just an excuse.

I hope you didn't get in the water after drinking those 2 liters, it would have raised the sea level 4 meters!!!

Adrian

no way! hahahahaha.... stumbled through the banyan trees home.. .. hoping that no-one could hear how loudly i was burping.

god 2lts of beer is a lotta gas!

rofl luckily you weren't caught by the bouyancy police!

Adrian

LOL

hahahahahah.... mmmm i was ONLY burping, promise!!

yeah most photos of me (non-diving ones) have got water in front of my face...

Attachments

• me and beer.jpg
    me and beer.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 443
and as a professional "water trainer"...

some other people need some assistance! lol!

Attachments

• sara&walter.jpg
    sara&walter.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 392
Here's one from the Miami Performance Freediving Clinic last April:

Adrian

Attachments

• adri_miami.jpg
    adri_miami.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 352
Woof!

OK, I dug up a picture of me and my Sweetie ;)

Stephan, the photo of you "working" looks suspiciously like the Achensee in Austria in the background It would also explain the thick Neoprene on the divers and you in a T-Shirt....

Sands, although it is too late to take your advice on the hotel :waterworks we oughta hook up while my wife and I are "next door" in December. At least we can have a "water" rofl

FWIW - This is NOT a German Shepherd. She is 1/2 Alaskan Malamute and 1/2 Hovawart (German watch dog breed from the 1700's)

Bret

Attachments

• bret_and_shana.jpg
    bret_and_shana.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 347
It seems this thread is starting to be more about our dogs, so I'll add this one from July. Myself on the left and Oscar (BlueIcarus) on the right. We found the inflatable pup on the rocks, blown there by the wind.

Adrian

Attachments

• adri_oscar.jpg
    adri_oscar.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:
Re: Woof!

Originally posted by bdurrett
Stephan, the photo of you "working" looks suspiciously like the Achensee in Austria in the background It would also explain the thick Neoprene on the divers and you in a T-Shirt....
Actually it was in Vancouver this year for the Worlds.

It is a rare picture :D

OOoooooo kie Dokie now.....

Originally posted by Adrian
It seems this thread is starting to be more about our dogs, so I'll add this one from July. Myself on the left and Oscar (BlueIcarus) on the left. We found the inflatable pup on the rocks, blown there by the wind.

Adrian

OK Adrian, you got me all :confused: now.... Which left is you and which left is Oscar?

And, are you tryin' to say that this thread is goin' to the dogs? :p

Actually, be careful, Sven might just Webnap that photo and use it for the October contest! :head

B.

Thanks Brett, I've edited the post, I'm on the left and Oscar is on the right.

If Sven wants the picture he can have it - no problem from my side. (Until after the contest :martial :D :D)

Adrian

Finally! We get to see your face! It goes to show how dedicated you are to diving. Wherever you go there is always water in front of your eyes!

Yes that is truth Adrian-- even if there is not water in the background of the picture- there is a least a glass of water jaja

saludos - is nice to see all of you in" Fotos"

I got more pic

Daniel.

Originally posted by Adrian
Thanks Brett, I've edited the post, I'm on the left and Oscar is on the right.
O, the first post also got me confused, I thought that the bearded guy was the inflatable pup. ;)

Hey Sara,

Nice Jugs rofl rofl rofl

You managed to down 2 litres without gagging??? That says a lot about you ;)

Erik you have a lovely wife :p I will comment no further (RESPECT)

This post has really developed since yesterday

Reactions: Erik
here is one of me !

Attachments

• dive shop.jpg
    dive shop.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 391
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT