• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lets meet with each other

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Murat

Promethian
Jun 21, 2002
I am thinking about new thread if you help may be it will become seperate form for deeper blue.

Here is the idea: All of us at least most of us posting many things in deeper blue and we have lots of conversation with each other. But we don`t know eachother well.So i decide to post something about me.I hope you will enjoy to join me.

Other part of the thread is the comments about each otherby that way you can tell the peoples their goodnesses and the things that you don`t agree.So we can know each other well.
Like in my opinion xxx:bla bla bla ........
xxxL bla bla bla.......
I left this for my second post.

For me; You don`t need to be that much formal i am writing it to be a good example.

My name is Murat Hacimuratlar. I was born in 1st of january 1983.
Sorry have no picture of me but i can describe myself little.1.85 or around it height,80 kg,Very nice sculptured body (as for me:eek: ),brown eyes,black hairs and so so....Now i am going to the Eastern Medeterenian University Electric and Electronic Engineering. I will start my 3rd year abot 20 days later but i am not a regular student i have half semester from the past.For my grade, its good more than 2.50 out 4 (very good for my HARD department)hehehe......From my childhood i played guitar but i left it 5-6 years ago :waterwork .For sports:I did mostly anyking of sport and i am good with them.Basketball for 9 years;Table tennis, billard,football,water sports, and many more i cant remmember all now.My favorite car is Lamborghini Diablo gtr-gt-sv,some of ferraries, dodge viper rt/10.....My favorite music is rock,metal.Girls:with all of my carisma and beauty the results are not that good :waterwork:waterwork may my goals are too high and i am very selective.I always want to be best i don`t like to loose anything.I am a little perfectionist.I start freediving 4-5 years ago by snorkeling around my cousin while he was spearing.Last year i bought my speargun.Unfortunatelly no chance to use it last year.I use several time this year and expect to use it more next year.BTW rains are starting here so this means no dive more coz i don`t have wetsuit.May be i decide to buy one for next winter.I will add if i remmember more......

Waiting for you ladies;) ;) ;) ;) ..

Lights turned off and Murat left the room.....

Hey neighbour.... :)

Say murat, are you from the turkish or the dreek side of cyprus?

Not to me, I was just wondering.
I've never been to Cyprus, though I'de like 2, someday.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT