• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Light & Motion video housing + camera + access.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

henrikhedegaard

Jun 12, 2011
Hi everybody,

I've upgraded to a new UW-video housing (and camera), and now I'm selling the "old" equipment from last year.

The package contains:

1x Light & Motion StingRay+ housing + extra stability left-handle
1x Light & Motion SuperMacro lense (not used)
1x Sony HDR XR-200 camera (120GB hdd) + charger etc.
2x Extra camera batteries (good for multi-dive recordings)
4x High-efficiency rechargable batteries for LCD-screen
1x Pack of extra o-rings
1x Can of o-ring grease

Additionally I got a housing upgraded to do manual white balance (value EUR 600)

The gear dates back to January 2010 and has only been used on approx. 50-60 dives (in The Red Sea and Scandinavia).

The gear appears 99,9% as new. All buttons are perfect and everything works like a charm.

Price: EUR 1950
NEW price is approx. EUR 4000

I got the entire gear package through the Scandinavian Distributor, Lars Kirkegaard (www.fotografit.eu).

Examples of the video shot with this equipment can be found here:
Henrik Hedegaard's videos on Vimeo

PM me for further contact.

BR
Henrik

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…