• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Liv is a Star!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Just thought you would all like to know that Liv set a new UK Women's static record in Maribor this morning - an incredible 5 minutes 32 seconds!

Well done to Liv and coach Benny B!

Wow very well done Liv, and Benny B!

I look forward to meeting you both at Double Dip.

Well done Livvy! She did all the hard work, I just yelled at her a bit :D

Reactions: samdive
Livvy Love Jooce!!!!!!! You is glowin' - I can feel the love all the way over here. Go Girl! Bring 'em all back where they belong.
x

Reactions: naiad
Hey Liv!!!
Fabulous, WELL DONE!! I had a feeling you'd set a new national record. So happy for you, enjoy the rest of the comp, and see you soon.

x
Sara

The little nutter just equalled the DNF record with 100m.

Go Liv.......

Its that blue suit - the smurf secret is out..

well done Livvy, its hotting up for the double dip.

Can't say I' surprised, having seen Livvy train without her fins both here and in Marseille. But it doesn't stop me being blown away. Well done Liv - you know what to do tomorrow....Good Luck!

wow wow wow !!!! amazing - that's (I think) the longest standing british record and no one has ever got close.....cool! have a good party!!!

No partying tonight.... someone's in the women's B final tomorrow (no, not me)...

Coach Hard Lovin has put her to bed zzz

Well done on the static record Liv, the DNF is even better. That is an incredible distance, terrific.

Steve

good lord someone stop this woman!!!! well done, Liv you're a star!
Well done Benny on your dynamic!
Theo.

Brilliant Liv, what a great result! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the double dip.

Anna

Thank Y'all,

It was a great week. Thanks Coach 'tough love' Nobel and the rest of team Ausralia Pen and Rhys- but next time do we have to tie an anchor to my head in the static? (none of the other competitors coaches did that!). SaltFreers - I coud feel ur love through the evil contractions! and the Richmond massive helped with their the threats not to bother coming back if i got dq'd! Ha! And Crystal dynamic dudes - I want to see you all throwing ur monofins in the bin now please (or at me if they are sexy blue ones)...

Well done Benny B on his amazing results.. 112 in DNF!!! 132DYN!!!!! And static- 5.46 (get a better coach next time - that smurf doesnt cut the mustard!) Must have been all the Slovenian sausage and boiled brains we ate!

Gotta go and catch up with the hideous backlog of work that has pile up since i've been away. And I'm not sure if i feel this bad today because of the chapmpionship wear and tear or if it was the party on the last nit thats done it.. Don't worry Sam, I didn't let the SaltFree name down by being a partying wuz- we were up til 7am! (but i didnt wear my SF top this time!)

LivLove to all,

a slightly broken

Smurf Liv :inlove

Reactions: naiad
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT