• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Loading a eurogun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
You are taking the posts seriously G. The members on this thread have had these jokes going on for quite some time...i.e. Abri vs Sven:ko We are just pushing each others buttons for kicks. Take that blood pressure med and relax.

Besides everyone knows that euroguns are girlie;) (calm down...another joke)

Originally posted by rigdvr
Besides everyone knows that euroguns get girlies ;)

so w/ my euros and some beads, I'll be set w/ some mississippi chicks? :D

A

Reactions: rigdvr
if it takes that much...you got NO GAME...sometyhing to look forward to if we get blown out:cool:

:hmm ....

I dunno if this help but i load my 86cm OMER with 20mm band on my stomach.The interesting thing it doesn't have loading butt.What can i say....I like the pain and the all bruises, scratches on my skin. It really looks cool. Physco man! ! !:duh :duh

Originally posted by icarus pacific
... Still this place's BIGGEST proponant of a finely rubbed piece of teak, even if it does have a length of titanium along it.

No lies , Sven . That custom gun you showed us was a beaut . Wouldn't mind owning one of them ; maybe someday ...:D

Like the doctor says once a year, Gitano... breath easy, it'll just last a minute. :waterwork

and speaking of lasting a minute, having Anderson and blown in the same sentence... now that's derogatory! :yack

I'm setting up to make a couple more of the hybrid guns, Abri. Save the sheckels or whatever the Hell currency they use where you're at these days and we'll see if this war noise dies down so one can be shipped.

:girlie 's not guns...

sven

Oh I know plenty Thai :girlie who would be quite keen to be shipped to your neck of the (slightly depleted teak) woods ...
Maybe we can discuss exchange rates . ;)

I dunno... shipping a needy, nubile nymph here to the cold and damp sticks would definitley be a step down the social strata for her. Maybe we could gather with Erik in Jakarta for some true contest antics. The damn Canuck expat is out sowing a little of the "Ay?" to the point the clown, he don't write, he never calls...

sven

Erik....Anda dimana ??

Translation :
Erik ....where are you ??

He is enjoying life boys......... don't worry.:p :D

He wants to come with me this March but the wind still strong, I'll post some photos of us later if we get together in the water, with or without "Ay"..... he he he

Actualy I am doing some research for a possible hunting location in Manado. The known good ones are within the National Park, those places are world reknown for wall dives and clear water.

Let me do a pioneer trip there outside the protected park zone and sort out the bugs, if all go well, maybe we all can get together there sometime. I been there once but I was using Live On Board operation and the places I went to are for photo maniacs not meat lover.

I been doing some calculation on "Trigger Pull Quantity per Dive Trip" and Manado can be a winner compared to my current closer location. Say it we calculate from Singapore as the point of departure or start, I am looking at perhaps ( very rough guess ) of US$700-900 for 3 dive days, decent air-cond lodging, meals and a two way ticket from Singapore-Manado. I am hoping the 3 days trip is based on daily trip with some at least 20 knots boat in a group of 4 divers going some 40 miles away from Manado City, something like that.

Fish or no fish, this place is world class. My friend is still reporting live from there a few days back. Dog Tooth in 10-20kg weight is plenty and in fact so friendly and curious as Amberjacks, coming close to divers up to a meter away. He dove the National Park of course and does not shoot there. It is just a matter of luck and patient ( freedivers ) to spot a 40 up kg Doggie or perhaps some Yellofin Tuna. Marlin and Sail in not that un-common there. Won't be as good as Midnight Lump but probably highly entertaining, even more for photo mania.

A lot of dives are wall dive with bottomless pit. Sea depth average 3,000 feeet to 6,000 feet over there....!!!!

NEWSFLASH : This just came in a minute ago.
My friend currently diving in Manado just reported that there was a Bluefin of 52kg shot by a freediver ( foreigner of course, probably blond... ;) ). Manado waters can be as cold as 19* Deg Celcius when I was there. Even in Bali the long line sometime get Sourthen Bluefin, rare but they do get it once in a while.
After my failure with yellowfins 8 days ago, crappy 3 meters viz and super sensitive fishes, plus 5 fishing boats trying to net them and that make us the sixth boat....the Manado news sure sounds a better news than Clinton & Lewinsky.:eek:

Last edited:
I got some good new lately. There will be construct tuna farm this year just 2 km away from the shore.

rofl rofl

I've placed the butt end of my picasso to my stomach (upper) and found it easiest to load it that way.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT