• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Long All Rubber Fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dannyk

West Central Wisconsin
Jul 25, 2009
All Rubber fins - 28 1/2 Inches long.

The bottom says size 11 - 13.
They are on the narrow side. I think that they would work for as small as 9 1/2 or 10.
If you have narrow feet there is plenty of length for up to 12 or 13.

These are almost new, I just received them a couple weeks ago.
I did spearfish with them for a couple hours, but have decided to sell them as they are just too tight.
My arches are very high which is a problem with most foot pockets for me.
Plenty of room length wise and for my toes. My high arch lifting up on the foot pockets
really puts on the squeeze on the sides in the middle of my foot.

rubberfins.jpg

I live in Wisconsin USA. If you live outside of the USA contact me and I can work out the shipping.

You can purchase them through my eBay store. Please click the link below.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT