• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Wanted Looking for a new railgun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Darcy.B97

Jan 5, 2014
I'm looking for a new gun as my beuchat is having problems shooting straight. I was going to get a mako gun but they won't ship to Australia. I'm looking at a railgun around the 1100 to 1200 size with double bands, Guided rail and a open muzzel. Aluminum shift and my price range is around $300 australian. If anyone has a gun they are willing to sell send me a message.
Regards Darcy

If you can't get a Mako... and you're in Australia... how about a Rob Allen?

Thanks for making the inquiry with MAKO Spearguns. Our distribution agreement precludes us from selling our railguns to Australia.

If you can't get a Mako... and you're in Australia... how about a Rob Allen?

I was looking into it but now I'm tossing up between a omer cayman hf 3d or a cressi geronimo camo or a rob allen tuna. I know rob Allens are good but I want to give something else a try. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

If you like and wanted a Mako, also consider looking into a Rabitech.
http://www.rabitech.com/spearguns.html

They have some similar / shared components as some of the Mako line, although you won't find the unique things mako has pioneered, like the American trigger, ETR rail gun, etc.

I don't think their product line matches up with Makos one-to-one, so look into local reviews to find something that will meet your needs.

I had an Omer Cayman ET and not a pretty good experience with it. So I moved to RA Tuna, which I am extremely satisfied with

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…