• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for buddies on Crete, Greece

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Leander

Oct 17, 2017
I never thought I would have to write this post, as in Greece everyone and their mother spearfishes. But I have a hard time meeting people who do. Perhaps everyone is at that other place? :)

I'm looking for friends to go spearfishing and freediving with. I'm based in the area of Tymbaki (South) and regularly spear in the area from Komos to Kali Limenes, but I like to meet people in other areas of the island as well.

I never thought I would have to write this post, as in Greece everyone and their mother spearfishes. But I have a hard time meeting people who do. Perhaps everyone is at that other place? :)

I'm looking for friends to go spearfishing and freediving with. I'm based in the area of Tymbaki (South) and regularly spear in the area from Komos to Kali Limenes, but I like to meet people in other areas of the island as well.

Hey, I am in thr Chania area for the next month and looking for buddies too. Have you had any luck?

Hey, I am in thr Chania area for the next month and looking for buddies too. Have you had any luck?
Nope. (but also I haven't been trying really)

Now I just cycled through Chania about an hour ago. Going to Kissamos; my father will arrive there tomorrow night. We will be touring the area of Chania (probably mostly south, if at a coast) for about a week, maybe two, then heading east. So if by 'next month' you meant September... :)

Oktober we will be on some islands before and I probably won't return to Crete until early November.

Are you in Crete?

Are you in Crete?
Γειά σού, κύριε.

I'm not. Currently in France, converting a van into a camper.

I should be on Crete before halfway July though.

You're looking for a buddy?

Γειά σού, κύριε.

I'm not. Currently in France, converting a van into a camper.

I should be on Crete before halfway July though.

You're looking for a buddy?
Yes i am looking for a buddy but I'll be there between 20-26 June. Do you know anybody there I can join?

Yes i am looking for a buddy but I'll be there between 20-26 June. Do you know anybody there I can join?
That's a narrow date range. I can ask around, but can't promise anything as it's a year ago that I left. Feels like a lifetime ago already!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT