• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Course Looking for candidate PADI Divemasters & Instructors

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Red Fish

Aug 22, 2016
Looking for candidate PADI Divemasters / Instructors !!!

Khao Lak Scuba Adventures is one of Thailand's leading PADI 5 * IDC centers in the idyllic seaside town of Khao Lak in southern Thailand, with the beautiful Similan National Park on the doorstep.
We offer a six-week divemaster course that gives you access to the world of professional diving and offers you the opportunity of a lifetime. You can start your training every month from 10 okotber 2016.
http://www.khaolakscubaadventures.com/courses/pro-level

Do you want to grow into the wonderful world of professional diving, and self educating people? Make your dream come true and take the next step. Become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor! We have an IDC on 6 December and on January 9th.
https://www.facebook.com/
A few years ago, I did my training at Khao Lak Scuba Adventures and work now as an instructor and divemaster trainer, and I have not regretted it for a second

For more information please contact gopro@khaolakscubaadventures.com or via my personal page facebook.com/redfishdiving

[youtube]

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…