• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for equipment

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Shimo

Jan 28, 2005
Greetings fans of spearfishing, i was wondering if someone knows some european internet sites with spearfishing equipment?

thanks a lot.

P. S Did anyone spearfish near Cancun? If so please give a brief description of your experience.

Shimo
It depends - what are you looking to buy ?!

Apart from the fine establishments already mentioned there is :

http://www.apnea.co.uk/

Based in Jersey with a nice free shipping deal at the moment.

Scubastore and spearo.co.uk are fine too.

Let us know what you are hoping to buy - fins ? speargun ? float ?

Ed

Yeah Ntrik the prices are a bit steep on some things :)

Often cheaper from other sources - but I thought I'd mention it as some people like to get stuff relatively local despite the prices - but I guess you could get Maorisub Mamba for about £150 from Italy !

Ntrik
It never stopped...
Well actually it stopped about mid December.
All the fish are hibernating I guess but I have been out for the last 3 weekends to try and get some sanity back into my life.
I'm using a 5mm Elios and seems pretty warm with the sea at 9degs C ...but the feet def. turn into ice blocks.
Good luck for the 12th. My new years resolution is to establish a feasible Dentex breeding program here in Guernsey :)
Ed

I ordered a big pack of stuff from http://www.roballeneurope.com which is the same as europeanspearfishingsupplies.com but a slightly easier name. Good service, fast delivery and no hazzle. IMO www.diveinn.com has good prices and really good service but there is alot of good brands that they don't have like rob allen and waterways

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT