• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for someone to dive with on South coast

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Nick Mc

Aug 13, 2009
Hi All

I have not been diving in the UK for a while but want to get back into the water in the UK and I have a few days off work from 17th of May to 23rd and was looking to do some spearfishing on the South coast (poss Dorset or Cornwall). I used to be in the LIC and have just rejoined. I would like to be diving with a buddy. I have wheels and a 3.2m inflatable that should plane well (It's new so I am hoping) with a 10hp on the back so don't mind driving to wherever if the diving is worth it. I am reasonably competent and like bass so if anyone has some spare time during the above dates and wants to go hunting then please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Nick,

Try posting this in the Dorset, Cornwall and Devon forums and I'm sure someone down there will see you right.

Cheers.

Hi there - saw your post and thought would reply. I am also looking for a buddy in that area - I actually live in London but not much going on in the Thames ;-)
I am a reasonably experienced freediver with some spearo experience just gained in South Africa and Mozambique and keen to carry that on now I am back. If you are interested send me a message - also would be great to hear if you have found any friendly south coast spearo clubs that would be happy to take on a relative new boy ;-)

Best

TFB

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT