• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for spearfishing buddy for trips to Croatia, Greece, Mediterranean at all,...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Re: Looking for spearfishing buddy for trips to Croatia, Greece, Mediterranean at all

Please inform me about the trips by mail (lengauermichael@yahoo.de),
please also contact me if somebody is from Austria or speeks german.
Do you know good places for fishing in freshwater arround Austria? thanks mikerofl

Re: Looking for spearfishing buddy for trips to Croatia, Greece, Mediterranean at all

To all: I plan some trips during september - november to greece & croatia.
I am still looking for buddy.
Now I am routinely doing cca up to -20m and 1:30 minutes dives, 3-6 hours in water, 40-70 dives per session (not all to -20m of course ;-)

Do you know the places to dive in Croatia/Greece?
I live in 3 hours flight from both so if you decide to go I'd be glad to join you.

Last time I was there I had great time diving but there were almost no fish.

As a tourist I expected something like that and tried to dive with locals. Only to catch a single grouper per 6 hour diving session.

I dived down to 25-30 as the Croatia shores are deep.

I heard Greece has fish problems too. I don't know about the islands though.

Hello

I will be traveling to the Amalfi coast from Sept. to Oct. 30 and would interested in meeting up with anyone in that area to do some spearfishing.

I am a free diver currently living in Florida.

heh, I just came back from Italy. Too expensive and almost no life near coasts. Unless you dive 30-40m you would probably see no fish.

If you want to dive and see some life come to us (Israel). Greece can be a good place to go too.

If you are in Florida you don't have to go anywhere else its great out there.

In case you decide to go you are welcome to call me +972-52-5061506

Thanks Grass for the info... I actually had some friends from Italy just tell me the same thing.

I've changed my mind and think I will just travel the train around the country for a little while.

Thanks for the invite. If I end up in your area I will definately give you a buzz.

Have a good one!

I actually found a great hunting place in Genova. I got out with 10kg of fish and missed a great snapper (at least 1.5m long) all in 1 hour dive. But it turns out the place had a nearby sewage and locals advised me to through it away but gladly took it free :)
I had no place to cook it so I planned to give it away anyways.

I actually found a great hunting place in Genova. I got out with 10kg of fish and missed a great snapper (at least 1.5m long) all in 1 hour dive. But it turns out the place had a nearby sewage and locals advised me to through it away but gladly took it free :)
I had no place to cook it so I planned to give it away anyways.

Hi buddy,

pay attention!!! In Italy you can catch only 5Kg of fish per day. Of course, you can catch one single fish over 5KG + 5kg of fish.

Best regards
KK

Do you know the places to dive in Croatia/Greece?
I live in 3 hours flight from both so if you decide to go I'd be glad to join you.

Last time I was there I had great time diving but there were almost no fish.

As a tourist I expected something like that and tried to dive with locals. Only to catch a single grouper per 6 hour diving session.

I dived down to 25-30 as the Croatia shores are deep.

I heard Greece has fish problems too. I don't know about the islands though.

Hi, I will start my trip to Korfu from Venice on 8.september. If you are interested in joining me (or anyone is interested), contact me. I will go there with friend, but he is not spearo.

Hey Guys, I m just 21 years old but have lots of experience from last 2 years, have been in New Zealand, Tonga and California and was spearfishing almost every day, I´ originally from Italy and learned spearfishing there(Amalfi Coast south of Naples), I m searching for a dive buddy as well, and I really want to go for a trip this septemeber, if anybody needs any goes please contact me

jxltogo@web.de
Have to dive again, waiting since 4 month without any dive!:mad:

So I´m flexible and happy to go anywhere with a "new dive buddy":)

Sorry Buddies I did a big mistake!!!

In Italy you can spearfish only 5 Kilos of fish per day but you can catch one fish over 5 kilos or some fishes up to 5 kilos.

- PAY ATTENTION: THE FINE IS OVER 1,000 EURO

I live in Rovinj, Croatia, and am looking for a spearo buddy... so if you are planning on passing thru and want to go hunting, be sure and let me know.

I am 36yrs w/ a family... so will not be doing much traveling, but as Rovinj is a pretty big tourist destination, thought I'd offer... in case you are coming here.

I'm a foreigner here (my wife is a local) so I will have to get a license.
The Croatian spearing license is necessary - the police do check, and Croatians really enjoy paperwork... from my experience...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT