• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Loopy's Birthday!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

BatRay

Nov 1, 2002
It's the big 21 for our acronym aficionado [sp?], funloving freediver, and all-around cool guy Loopy!

If you were in California, you'd be legal to drink, buy a handgun, or... I don't know, there must be something else....:confused:

Well anyways, I hope your presents are numerous, your party wild, and your hangover not too severe! Have a good one!:D :cool:

ps- this thread is a little early, but that's okay! Let the jubilation begin!:friday

Last edited:
Finally he's a big boy!
Guess I better shout him a few drinks on Sunday night...:hmm

Oh well, he's getting a floatline off me, so he doesn't have anymore excuses for not spearing the big fish!:friday

Awww, thanks guys :)

My mummy and daddy gave me a D3, so now I don't have any excuses to be spending time on the surface :D

And Rach, 21.... isn't that the legal age for holding up 7-11's over there? :hmm

:D

Have a great one loop. 21! now you body can relax and spend less time on growing, keeping your hair, fighting the beergut and focus on the more important things like not breathing. :crutch

cheers

Mark

PS. D3 eh? now you can post the log of your 30m dive you will be doing this weekend

Reactions: Shadowkiller
Well I lose the net this weekend for two weeks, but I'll try to do a 30m this weekend just for you and post when I get back :)

Happy birth day.. I think I was 21 when I started freediving, with plastic coke bottle and dove to about -10m put my mouth to the hole I had drilled at the bottom of the bottle and WHOOM it sucked all the air I had in my lungs... that was scary experience.. but I am sure you know better..:)
Dive safe!

Re: Happy Birthday Youngster!

Hey Pal,

Have a good one :friday and don't go :chatup with all the girls or you could end up :ko, or even worse, :blackeye from some :martial boyfriend. It would be really hard to dive with a :crutch

Have a great Birthday! Raising a cold tall Rum and Coke in your general direction!

Bret

Reactions: Shadowkiller
Go Loopy :D :D :D
21 today well, would you beleive itrofl rofl rofl
just to say have a good one and have a drink on me.
I would buy you one but I am in Mauritius doing stuff:D
Dive safe mate..........

Originally posted by loopy

And Rach, 21.... isn't that the legal age for holding up 7-11's over there? :hmm

:D

12 last I checked.....

Happy birthday lil'man!

Now that you have a D3 maybe you can talk Suunto into the Canberra Liquid Imersion Team...

Make your way north and we'll have some pints!

Bon Anniversaire!

Willer

youth sweet youth...

Happy Birthday Loopy,

21 candles!

May they burn forever and light your way especially at thirty meters and deeper! :)

best wishes,
Adrian

As I used to say when I was drinking..

HAKKY BURPDAY :friday

Be well and many more!
Brock

Happy belated birthday Loopy! Hope by now you're well on your way to recovery from the festivities! :hungover

Cheers,

Mike

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT