• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

MAKO Introduces Some new Products

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
Dear Spearos

We at MAKO Spearguns are very excited about the availability of the following additions to our product line. Equally exciting are some new products on the horizon and will be available soon.

I want to thank all of our customers for your support, because without you, none of this would be possible.

MAKO Competition Freediver FG fins
Available in Black, Blue Camo and Green Camo (soft and med. stiffness)
Starting at $240.95

http://makospearguns.com/details.php?prodId=259&category=5

MAKO Competition Freediver FG blades
Available in Black, Blue Camo and Green Camo (soft and med. stiffness)
Starting at $149.95 per pair

http://makospearguns.com/details.php?prodId=261&category=5

MAKO Competition Freediver fins
$89.95 per pair

http://makospearguns.com/details.php?prodId=258&category=5

MAKO Foot Pockets
$39.95 each

http://makospearguns.com/details.php?prodId=260&category=5

MAKO South African 70M High Capacity Reel
Starting at $54.95

Coming soon:
Fully Enclosed Track Hybrid Blue Water Gun:
Designed by Jeff DeRocher (aka Tin Man) and Chad Morris (aka Griswold), the Fully Enclosed Track Hybrid is currently in the testing phase and very close to production.

In addition to a fully enclosed track barrel, the hybrid will also feature the Tin Man AR15 handle which is recognized as one of the strongest handles available.

In selecting which trigger mechanism to use, we decided on what we think is the best trigger mechanism available, the Neptonics Tuna Mech. Josh at Neptonics is well known for the quality of his trigger mechanisms and it is a pleasure to be working with him.

Combining the quality of the Neptonics trigger mech with the experience, design and pride in workmanship offered by, Chad Morris (aka Griswold) and Jeff DeRocher (aka Tin Man), this gun will undoubtedly be one of the most popular hybrids available. It is truly an honor to be working with all of these guys.

Coming soon:
American Mech Shafts
In preparation for the release of our Fully Enclosed Track Hybrid designed by Tin Man and Griswold, we will have a complete line of American Mech Shafts with high profile sharkfin tabs.

Thanks guys for taking time to read this. I appreciate this opportunity and I appreciate being a member of the freediving community.

Dive safe,
Dano

Hi Dano,

Will MAKO South African 70M High Capacity Reel fit onto Rabitech Stealth guns?

I bought a pair of the Competition blades (plastic and fiberglass) and put them in a pair of Dessault footpockets I have and tried them Saturday. They were awesome.
Very similar to my standard Dessault/SpecialFins medium BWS set-up for Hawaii. Cold water (43-50F) didn't make them excessively stiff, and I didn't have to think at all about how hard or soft to kick all day. They work great.
I can't say anything about the footpockets, since I don't have any, but if they are as good as the bldes they are real winners.

I wear a size 14 shoe and my feet are a little wide. Will your foot pocket fit my feet? I also wear either a 2mm or 3mm sock, I dive in Ill/Wisconsin. What's the return policy?

Chris

Reactions: foxfish
I wear a size 14 shoe and my feet are a little wide. Will your foot pocket fit my feet? I also wear either a 2mm or 3mm sock, I dive in Ill/Wisconsin. What's the return policy?

Chris

Take a look at our size chart should fit. We accept returns on unused fins..

thanks!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…