• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale MAKO SALE: Freediving Backpack! $75.95

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
Hey Divers,

This week, I have a sale on my super heavy duty Spearfishing/Freediving Backpacks.

Only $75.95 each.

MSLFB-2.jpg

This is a must have backpack for shore dives as well as boat dives!
It’s a:
• Backpack
• Gear bag
• Speargun holder (holds two spearguns)
• Insulated Fish Bag / Cooler Bag

Three compartments keep your gear neatly stored and protected while in transit.

Main compartment holds:
• 43" long x 12" wide x 8" deep
• Freedive fins up to 43 inches long
• Wetsuits/ gloves/ socks
• Mask/fins/snorkel/knife

Secondary compartment (insulated) holds:
• 32" long x 8" wide x 4" deep
• Ice
• Fish
• Drinks
• Sharkshield
• Floatline and float

Xtra wide utility pocket holds:
• 8" long x 7" wide
• PLUS Size smart phones
• Keys
• Wallet

Also includes:
• Left and right side speargun mount bungies
• Front bungie
• Adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap for additional support
• D Rings for attaching accessories

https://www.makospearguns.com/Spearfishing-Longfins-Freediving-Backpack-p/mslfb.htm

Thanks guys for your support!

Dive safe,
dano

When you decide to go on safaris in Africa, the essential item you should pack is your backpack. Not only will it allow you to carry things back to the car, but it will keep all your belongings safe from the elements. Since animals can be dangerous, it is best to bring basic supplies like sunscreen, sunscreen lotion, and bug spray.

On backpacks.global you may find the best models of backpacks made from the best materials. Whether you want to carry your daily essentials or an array of personal items, a backpack can make doing anything on the go fast and effortless.

Oh that is a nice one. I ordered something similar on https://lululookalike.com/cinch-bag for my hubby. He is a mountains lover and needs to carry all his life in that backpack. I tried to find the model you sent but couldn't. Don't you have the link? I hope it's still on sales. Hopefully I cane purchase it for me. I travel a lot and this piece would save me. It's so annoying to overpay for luggage and then it gets lost ughh!! Trevor, have you tried African safari? I've seen a vlog recently and was amazed.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT