• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mako Spearguns Ebay Auction

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
Dear Spearos,
We at Mako Spearguns are proud to announce another Ebay auction. 100% of the proceeds will go to the Fisher House which helps American soldiers who have been wounded in battle. This is a win, win, win, win for everybody involved. A spearo can pick up some cool gear at a great price while at the same time, helping the men and women in the US Armed Services. Mako Spearguns gets some advertising for the cost of the gear while donating to a great cause. The Fisher House also gets free advertising and a donation from Mako Spearguns. And of course, this is to benefit some good people that need our help.
Similar to the Ronald McDonald House, The Fisher House is an organization that buys houses near US Military hospitals so wounded soldiers and their families can have a place to stay during the recovery process.
Please click here and follow the link to our auction page:http://makospearguns.com/ebay_auctions.php

Up for auction is the Mako "Float, Floatlinie and Bungie Package"
Included in this package are the following items:

• MAKO Spearguns Hawaiian hard float, flag, flag pole, flag pole holder, rubber strap and 2 lb weight. (you can choose color by calling us after the auction)
  • MAKO Spearguns 100 foot floatline (you can substitute another length by calling us after the auction)
  • MAKO Spearguns 10 foot bungie that stretches to 40 feet

The winning bidder can select the following options after the auction has ended:
Color of float: red or yellow
Color of bungie: yellow or purple
If you want a floatline shorter than 100 feet, we can do that too.
NOTE: We donate 100% of the proceeds to the Fisher House.
We do not just donate the profits. We donate all of it!
We also offer free shipping in the USA.

If you do not need a float, floatline and bungie, and you still would like to donate to a worthwhile cause, you can visit the Fisher House website at
Fisher House -- Helping Military Families

Thank you in advance for viewing this post.

dive safe,
dano
www.MakoSpearguns.com

Reactions: Mr. X
Dano

I was browsing your web store for stuff, I've notice the only shipping option you have is USPS priority, do you have any plans to add more affordable options, for Alaska the shipping was somewhat expensive the 17 dollar knife cost 19 to ship I think.

Besides that great store great prices great gear. Thanks

Hey Strangelove,
I think there is a problem with the website. I just priced the shipment of a knife to Anchorage (99501) and it was only $6.00 via USPS. I have my web guy working on it as we speak. If the shipping amount on the website does not look right, please shoot me an email. We always compare the charged shipping cost with the actual shipping cost. Anytime we notice a difference, we always contact the customer and issue a refund for the difference. If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

thanks,
dano

Reactions: strangelove
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…