• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale MAKO Spearguns: Inflatable Dive Board

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
Inflatable Dive Board

Hey Spearo, My Inflatable Dive Board is here and it's the ideal dive platform for shore dives!

MIDB-2.jpg

Equipped with a 3 bladder system for maximum buoyancy and support, the MAKO Dive Board hosts a variety of accessories for spearfishing, lobstering, abalone diving and collection.

inflatable-dive-board-baja.jpg

And it's the most durable Dive Board in it's class! It has an up-armored tow package I designed that includes a semi rigid insert for a much more secure float line/anchor line attachment point, eliminating stress on the front D ring while towing or anchoring.

fish-bag-inflatable-dive-board-baja.jpg

Weighing in at only 2.5 pounds, the Dive Board measures a whopping 3 feet long x 28 inches wide. But, unlike other boards, this unit tucks away neatly in your dive bag for easy travel.

inflatable-dive-board-collection-bag-in-use.jpg

The best part is the Inflatable Dive Board starts out at just $89.95!

How can I do this? I use the exact same factories as the expensive companies so I can ensure the highest quality,

dano-inflatable-dive-board-baja.jpg

But, because I sell direct to you, instead of through dive shops, my prices are much lower.

http://bit.ly/mako-IDB

SAME FACTORIES / SAME HIGH QUALITY / NO DIVE SHOP MARK UPS!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT