• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale MAKO Spearguns, May Bro Deal: Kona Kill Knife

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
Hey Spearo, During the month of May you can save big on my Kona Kill Knife!

http://www.makospearguns.com/Kona-K...122166269&mc_cid=fd581e13c3&mc_eid=1d56883639

These are the exact same high quality knives that are sold by the more expensive companies... same factory.. same quality..

In fact, it is the exact same knife! But, because I sell direct to you, instead of through dive shops, my prices are much less.

MKK-2T.jpg

This same knife is sold for over $70.00 by the expensive brands.
With my Bro Deal you can have this high quality kill knife for only $24.

kona-knife-on-arm_dtl.jpg

kona-knife-on-belt_dtl.jpg

Made in Italy by the finest knife makers in the world, the impressive quality of the Kona Kill Knife starts with
its’ superior grade of heat treated 420 stainless steel material with Teflon coating and superior geometric design.

Then I include a sheath and a pair of Marseilles style knife straps measuring 17” long that are easily adjustable for
using on arms and legs or the sheath can be worn on your weight belt.

Check out all the great reviews on this knife
https://www.makospearguns.com/Revie...122166269&mc_cid=fd581e13c3&mc_eid=1d56883639

Get your 20% off BRO DEAL by entering the code **** at checkout!

Of course you have to sign up for our newsletter to get the actual code.

If you haven't already done so: scroll to the bottom of my website,
click "Connect with Us" and subscribe to our electronic newsletter.

Dive safe,
Dano

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT