• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale MAKO Spearguns: Perfect Fit or it's FREE

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
campaign-mask-perfect-fit-lg.jpg

Hey Dive Buddies,

I’m so confident in how well these awesome freedive masks fit, I want to prove it to you.

In the very remote chance my MAKO Minimus Freedive Mask does not fit:

• I will refund the full price of the mask.
• I will refund the shipping cost of the mask.
• AND YOU KEEP THE MASK!

All I ask is that you:

• Give me a call to help me learn about your sizing.
• Promise to give the mask someone who loves and respects the ocean as much as you do.

https://www.makospearguns.com/Minimus-Mini-Freedive-Mask-p/mmm.htm

Well thanks guys for taking time to read this.

Dive safe,
dano

Reactions: Kodama
That's a good deal. I've been having problems with a leaking mask due to the creases either side of my nose with the snorkel plus limited nose pinch room. Looking at your masks it looks like you've addressed this issue. I've placed an order and look forward to using it. Thanks

This is not quite correct. Tried it out a few times in the pool. It leaks from the nose area.

The only reason I added this to my order was due to this guarantee and I only have midvolume masks that fit me.

I am being sent a return label. Now I must get a small box, package it up and drive to mail it. Waste of time.

I thought I could just donate it to a local tournament prize table or give it to a local disabled veteran.

Too many hoops.

Hey cmb

Man, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding. I have two guys out and Josh is filling in. In his rush, he did not get all the information needed to make the correct course of action. This is the first “mask did not fit” call we received since implementing the free mask policy. So, that is a good thing. But, apparently, Josh did not follow the procedure correctly.

I just spoke to him and he told me that he left you a message and sent to you an email advising you that in addition to giving you the full refund for the mask that you already have to keep, he is also sending to you at no charge a brand new mask and snorkel that you can donate for the tournament that you spoke of.

Again, I apologize for the confusion. If you have any questions, you can always call me directly and I would very much enjoy speaking with you.

Dive Safe

dano

;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT