• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale MAKO Spearguns: Women's suits, Carbon Fins and a Great New Mask!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
I’m very happy to announce that we now have our Yamamoto Women’s Freedive suits in stock.

http://www.makospearguns.com/Womens-Reef-Camo-Wetsuit-2-Piece-Open-Cell-p/m2yrcw.htm

We've had quite a few inquiries about women’s suits over the last few years, so I made a significant commitment and will now stock 3, 5 and 7 mm suits. Right now I only have photos of the Reef Camo design, but we are shooting a model with the 3 mm blue camo suits tonight. I hope to have them on the site within a day or so.

I should emphasize that these suits have been cut specifically for women, but I’ve used the same high quality construction, open cell interior and quality Yamamoto 39 material we use in our men’s suits. These suits use the mega-stretch material on the outside which provides 30% more stretch than anything else available. The gals who have tried these suits for us have found them super comfortable.

Just in time for Christmas!!

M2YRCW-2.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-chest-loading-pad.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-high-waist-pants.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-womens-cut.jpg

Next I want to introduce our new mask: The El Bajo Freedive Mask

This is an extremely low volume freedive mask which provides excellent visibility and comfort (not to mention, you just look like a baadd-assss when wearing it).

MEBFM-2.jpg

Our testers tell us the El Bajo freediving mask is COMFORTABLE because the mask provides plenty of clearance at the bridge of the nose, an area that’s caused pressure points with other masks.

We offer a NO RISK Guarantee on this mask. It fits and YOU find it comfortable or I will issue a refund AND pay for return shipping.

http://www.makospearguns.com/El-Bajo-Freedive-Mask-p/mebfm.htm

We also have added a PURE CARBON Blade to our fin selection!

pure-carbon-freedive-fins.jpg

MAKO Spearguns has proudly teamed up with Leader Fins to offer these outstanding freedive PURE Carbon Fiber Fins with MAKO Competition Foot Pockets.

Because we make our own foot pockets and because we sell direct to you the diver, nobody can match our pricing and the quality of our foot pockets is extremely well known throughout the diving community. We are also offering the blades by themselves, if you would like to upgrade your existing fins.

Check it out:

http://www.makospearguns.com/PURE-Carbon-Fiber-Freedive-Fins-p/lfpcf.htm

Thanks!

Dano

Last edited:
I’m very happy to announce that we now have our Yamamoto Women’s Freedive suits in stock.

http://www.makospearguns.com/Womens-Reef-Camo-Wetsuit-2-Piece-Open-Cell-p/m2yrcw.htm

We've had quite a few inquiries about women’s suits over the last few years, so I made a significant commitment and will now stock 3, 5 and 7 mm suits. Right now I only have photos of the Reef Camo design, but we are shooting a model with the 3 mm blue camo suits tonight. I hope to have them on the site within a day or so.

I should emphasize that these suits have been cut specifically for women, but I’ve used the same high quality construction, open cell interior and quality Yamamoto 39 material we use in our men’s suits. These suits use the mega-stretch material on the outside which provides 30% more stretch than anything else available. The gals who have tried these suits for us have found them super comfortable.

Just in time for Christmas!!

M2YRCW-2.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-chest-loading-pad.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-high-waist-pants.jpg

womens-reef-camo-wetsuit-womens-cut.jpg

Next I want to introduce our new mask: The El Bajo Freedive Mask

This is an extremely low volume freedive mask which provides excellent visibility and comfort (not to mention, you just look like a baadd-assss when wearing it).

MEBFM-2.jpg

Our testers tell us the El Bajo freediving mask is COMFORTABLE because the mask provides plenty of clearance at the bridge of the nose, an area that’s caused pressure points with other masks.

We offer a NO RISK Guarantee on this mask. It fits and YOU find it comfortable or I will issue a refund AND pay for return shipping.

http://www.makospearguns.com/El-Bajo-Freedive-Mask-p/mebfm.htm

We also have added a PURE CARBON Blade to our fin selection!

pure-carbon-freedive-fins.jpg

MAKO Spearguns has proudly teamed up with Leader Fins to offer these outstanding freedive PURE Carbon Fiber Fins with MAKO Competition Foot Pockets.

Because we make our own foot pockets and because we sell direct to you the diver, nobody can match our pricing and the quality of our foot pockets is extremely well known throughout the diving community. We are also offering the blades by themselves, if you would like to upgrade your existing fins.

Check it out:

http://www.makospearguns.com/PURE-Carbon-Fiber-Freedive-Fins-p/lfpcf.htm

Thanks!

Dano
Hello Sir Dano!

First off, I have purchased a lot of items from Mako and I would like you to know that I'm happy with all of them (except for the Minimus mask which wasn't a perfect fit for me coz water keeps flooding in my mask) and that your customer service is very excellent (I am based in the Philippines but still your people would reply to me promptly and are very helpful)... so please keep up the good work!

Anyway, I was wondering if you could enlighten me on the difference (pros and cons) between your Pure Carbon blades and the Hybrid or Composite blades (Carbon fiber + Fiberglass). Hoping for your valuable insight on the matter.

Regards,
Dr. Bass

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT