• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mamba Maorisub 90

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dario_deli

Spearfishing obsessed
Jan 11, 2008
Hello everybody,

I have a Maorisub mamba 90 for sale. It's in perfect conditions and it has 2 spears "devoto" double flopper of 6.5 mm and 2 stoppers for vacuum functioning. It's the model with 35mm barrel and it comes without reel (if needed I can fit a standard omer reel and line with extra cost).

For who doesn't know this gun, any information about it can be found on maorisub website which is also in english (Maorisub - Entra). Shortly, it's a pneumatic gun with a thinner barrel (35mm instead that 40mm) and vacuum functioning. This makes the gun very easy to move in the water (it's short and thin) with long/powerful shots, easy loading and absence of any recoil (thanks to the vacuum functioning).

The gun has been recently serviced by maorisub.

It's not a bergain and I don't want to sell it out. The price is 180 pounds without reel and shipping.

If anyone interested I can send some pictures.

Forgot to say, I live in UK so I'll ship only in england, wales and scotland.

Dario

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…