• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March 12/13th at NDC

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Hi everyone
the next meet is March 12/13th at NDC

If the demand is there, one dive each day will be watched over by the Angels so you can do some deep stuff. If you would like to come please let me know as soon as possible and before the 8th March. Any changes after that date need to go to Mark and Laura Harris. They will be running the session as I have to go to Warsaw for my work.....

Names and depths to the usual address please.

Temp this weekend in the water was 6-8C so wrap up warm

Sam

See you all there and i'll have the video camera and housing so best suits on please!!

Shaun :)

Count me in Sam.
Water will be boiling in March :duh
I'll be there the 2 days if we have safety. Maybe just one otherwise.
C U all there.

What does everybody think...too early for a Saltfree camp BBQ or shall we start the camping as we mean to go on...We need Lars for the food run!

i'm in for march!
will try both days,
camping? mate! to cold for me!! i will get frozen like a damn sausage in a freezer...

Franck, you wuss!!!! :)

Weather will be warming up and the sea getting flatter over here by March so I'll be in the sea soon....

Enjoy...

Donna x

soon???? get in NOW you wuss! if we can dive chepstow in 6C, you should be in that blue stuff right away :)

I think I have become a wuss! Anyway, the sea is too rough for my liking! :D

tell me about it - you get used to the calm green and the scuba team.... I dived deeper in Chepstow at 6C last weekend than I managed in a whole week in Dahab 24C .... just bizarre...

ok donna,
first i don't know what " WUSS " mean, second think , i can't beleive your not in water allready!!! what a shame :rcard
xx

I don't have an open water buddy at the moment - my buddy wants to wait until the sea is warmer, or believe me I'd be in there....

Franck, a wuss is someone who is soft - complaining about the cold :)

I need to hunt down some other freediving people out here who want to get into open water, set up some sort of group - freesalt!

Donna

ok - for March 12/13 I have:

Remi
Shaun
Bryn and one student
David T
Mark Harris
Franck

any more for any more?

Angels to look after you crazed freedivers will be Mark D, Mark W, Becky, Neil D and me. Bring it on saltFree :p
See you there!
Laura Storm

SaltFree hardcore rocked this weekend in 5 degs C (so said my Spyder). Top sessions both on Saturday and Sunday. Big up to the Angels who joined me in the green.
Mark D's post dive hand-warming technique receives a five star rating.
Thanks to everyone who made it.
Laura Storm.

A big thanks to all of you that came along and helped with the rigging / transporting etc, and to the Angels for their patience and support. A big apology for me blowing a fuse on Sunday when I was getting stressed. Umm, another one to the Angels for me forgetting to put the support line down on Saturday morning.

Apart from those 2 little hiccups, as they say in quarry-speak, it all went swimmingly. Good Luck to Remi for next week's competition in Paris - it's his first one.

Thanks Mark, I'll try my best :)

Chilly indeed. 6 degrees on my D3, but unlike the angels, I stay at the surface most of the time :( . So, thanks to the angels for braving those 5 degrees down there, and saving our skins (can you say that in English?)

Ps: Don't worry Sam, they did not need to, all went smooth

Good luck Remi.....Enjoy the experience....

Mark - blowing a fuse!!! That I wish I'd seen :D

Was hoping to get in the water here this week, but.... I have an awful cold and ear infection in both ears - joy!!!! Off to docs today....

Donna

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT