• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March 31/April 1 meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Sign up here if you think you might make it over on the 25th March - Sunday only, meet 11am.

If you would like to dive more than 40m please indicate that so we can arrange some cover. On the other hand, please don't rely on this meet for any big depths. We have a lot of work to do on the pontoon before then (pulling off all the wood and replacing it, replacing all the booms and then remooring the whole thing) so it might be slightly chaotic. I'll update you on all that as it gets done.....

Sam

Diving on Sunday 25 March
Sam (oh go on then, I'll get wet this time):confused:

Re: 25 March Meet

Hi guys,
Would like to put my name down for both days at this stage, Am living in Cardiff now so isnt to far to travel!!!

Would go for 45-50m at this stage.

Cheers
Dave

Yay! that's great news

It will only be Sunday this time - unless some other people want both days. I can only make Sunday

watch this space to find out.

S

Would help if I read your first post properly!! sunday it it then.
just got back from a week in Dahab and Sharm, did a few days line diving out there, was soooooooo nice!!! Dived with the guy from apnea acadamy in sharm and linda in Dahab. Its good to do some depth again!!

would love to be there, likely to be knee deep in relatives and baby stuff :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove :inlove

See you in the summer,

Lammy

I would love to be there, as it's my birthday! But unfortunately I have other diving plans for that weekend :(

Should be able to make the April session though...

So far only Tec Dave this weekend : (

anyone else? I don't think I can make it.....

Depth limit will be 40m again as we are still sorting out moorings and stuff and I doubt it will be done by then - sorry. It will be great by summer!

S

Sorry you guys i cant make it this weekend - hate to miss a saltfree training weekend - have fun and dont freeze.
x Liv

OH dear!! I dont smell to bad..... honest!!! is any one up for a nice cold dive at the end of the month???

I would like to get back in the cold stuff on both the Saturday and Sunday as I need a lot of practice to see if I can equalise and I would be diving in the 15 - 20 metre range.

Watch this space as it doesn't look as if we will have enough people to run this one - I need at least one person who has been to SaltFree lots and knows how to work the counterbalance to be there.

I'll give it another week or so and then confirm.

Sorry!

Sam

If you postpone it a week, I can come along and either freedive or Angel.

I'm free !! Can make it on Sunday 25th.. if there's enough people to make it a go-er !!

If not, can do the weekend after....??

Mandy
x

ok - I can't make the following week either but it looks as if it might be more of a goer -

who can make 1st April? (Sunday only at this stage)

Re: March/April meet

I can make April 1st. I can see some jokes being played that day... :D

I could make it - but only on the saturday - any chance the rest of you could do Saturday the 31st instead??? Pretty please... please, please, please...
Liv

Those dates will be fine for me to, would like to do both days. Will it still be only 40m??

OK let's try and do both days then

Saturday 31st - meet at 11am
Tec Dave
Andrew
Liv

Sunday - meet at 9.30 am
Tec Dave
Andrew
Mandy
Simon

I don't know if the moorings will be sorted out by then - its a lot of work, we have to fill several enormous drums with concrete and sink em - so don't come if you are going to go mad if its a 40m limit. Hopefully they will be fixed but I can't get over there before that date, so its only if NDAC manage to do it without our help. Liv will tell you that at the last meet the rope was close to the wall at 40m so I don't want anyone aiming deeper than that until its better moored up.

We could do with some more regulars on Saturday.

Thanks

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT