• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
We've only had a couple of sign ups so far for the first meet on 14/15 March so I'm going to have to cancel it if more people don't want to come - which would be a damn shame given that we have a lovely new pontoon to play with - so if you can make it, please do come along. :confused:

If you're coming, please sign up on NING Sign in to Saltfree Divers - Saltfree Divers or drop me an email if you can't handle the technology....

thanks

Sam

I'm hoping its more of a technology thing with NING than a cold water thing - but I'll keep hassling people and I'm sure we'll get enough!

My 5mm elios is looking very sad and lonely... she misses the lake!

My UK visa offically expired 2 weeks ago... bet the Home Office is relieved!! Another sodding Aussie out the door :D

Don't worry Chris, there will be more people. We just need to get back into the habit of checking the Ning group and Deeperblue forum. Hopefully having the dates of the 2009 meets in advance will help.
I'm looking forward to be back in the lake! Should we bring a bottle of something to christianise the pontoon like they do with boats?

Hey kattie - yes a christening is a good idea - I'll bring something! x

Ben, i'm sure you could get back into the country even if it has expired us brits let anyone in!!

Great idea on the christening!! Babysham all round!

Jay, check the SaltFree website for places to stay. Loads of B&B's to choose from and at good prices...

For this, the maddest coldest meet of the year we have:

Me and Dave on the pontoon pulling ropes and stuff

Saturday
Chris H
John McG
Kattie
Lisa K
Mandy
Louise
Jay C
Yogi Jay
Martin
Brian C
Kerri
Katie
Possibly Brian D

Sunday
Chris H
Kattie
Lisa K
Jay C
Yogi Jay
Martin
Brian C
Kerri
Katie
Possibly Brian D

wow that's a lot for March! if you're not on the list and want to come, please sign up on Ning http://saltfree.ning.com/

Who would want to miss the first dive on the new pontoon.... thanks for all the work Sam and Dave!

just like to say thanks to all of you for making such a good weekend
thanks to salt free for the welcome
see you all soon .
and kattie will you put a few speeding points on your drivers licence for me as i think i may of accumulated a few getting your wetsuit to you .
last time a scouser drove that fast he had a ski mask on HA HA

Nice one jay, great to meet you mate, can't belive you caught us up, i was driving like a madman and for you to catch me you must of been driving like you stole it!! Mind you, you are a scouser so you probably did! Lol....

All the best mate and thanks to SaltFree for a awsome weekend, bring on April.....

Thanks to all for the fantastic weekend! who ever ordered the sun should remember to do it again next time ;-)
Jay, are you driving a car or a rocket?
I still can't beleive how fast you were... Thanks!
Most people would have kept it until the next meeting or sold it on Ebay...
I am not sure if I have enough in my bank account to pay the speeding ticket but I'll do my best ;-)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT