• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mares Cyrano 1100

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Cubanfins

Jun 23, 2001
Hi there !!!
Hope u guys can help me on this, where in the world i can find a cyrano 1100 online in a good price?

i got mines at leisurepro for 195.
it comes with a case a pump and a extra shaft.
its like 150 dolars cheaper than dive shops in miani

i got mines at leisurepro for 195.
it comes with a case a pump and a extra shaft.
its like 150 dolars cheaper than dive shops in miani

If Leisurepro is selling them at $195, then they probably are not an authorised USA Head (Mares) Dealer.

Just like they are probably not an authorised USA Cressi dealer etc.

Those shops in Miami, like most of the dive shops elsewhere in the USA are subject to the rules and regulations laid down by the distributors.

The distributors lay down a minimum price that their goods may be publically advertised at. Otherwise the dive shops run the risk of loosing their right to market the Mares brand.

Regards,
Mike

Woah i just done some checking and scubasworld was good price for what u get, but DAMN $175 for shipping LOL

I think someone was selling one for $175, have you experience shooting a 1100 farter?

Steel this post is like 5 years old! by now this guy has had plenty of spearguns if any!

Dang, I missed that:duh gotta lay off those deep dives...killing to many brain cells!

Hi there !!!
Hope u guys can help me on this, where in the world i can find a cyrano 1100 online in a good price?

Get a 110 Stealth/Spark instead of Cyrano. Despite the Cyrano 'nose' and the plastic grip both airguns are identical, whereas the Stealth/Spark is a lot cheaper and better balanced.

Cheers

Hi there,

This should be what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Zak

Attachments

• CYRANO-EN[2].pdf
    294.9 KB · Views: 167
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT