• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mares Cyrano 700 manual

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

stuee

Aug 1, 2017
Hi all. Great site and look forward to spending more time here now im into the spearfishing sport.

My friend gave me a Mares Cyrano 700 in pieces.
He did say it was all there he was waiting on some orings kit for it that never showed so gave up because it was a while ago and he had forgot how it goes now :/

Im hoping that someone here can point me in the direction of the proper service manual (ive found 5 and they all seem to miss pages and sections that cover my gun.
Im also wanting to know a part number for the correct oring kit and the user manual for it too.

thanks in advance. cheers stu

As far as I know the Mares service manuals are not available outside of their dealer network, only the manual that is supplied with each gun can be found as a pdf download. This does not contain a parts diagram, however here is the exploded diagram with the parts list that was included in a compilation of various models some time back. There is also a Mares document with extracts from a wide range of their diving product manuals that has many missing pages which was used in workshop presentations, that will be the document that you are referring to and was never intended as a manual, it was only for reference purposes during the workshops.
Cyrano diagram.gif
Cyrano parts.gif

Reactions: floatingbeatle
Here is the user manual.

Attachments

• Mares Cyrano_EN[1].pdf
    704 KB · Views: 879
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT