• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Massachusetts native going to Cali for vacation

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ActiveMatrix

here fishy fishy!
Apr 10, 2004
Hey there, Massachusetts native heading out to Ventura, CA sometime in the beginning of summer, looking for some good dive spots, and maybe a dive buddy for a day or 2 while I'm out there... thanks for any info you can throw me!

Visit the Blue Water Hunter shop in Santa Barbara. Some serious spearos hang out and work there. I hunted the back side of Catalina with a young guy named Will (and another guy who like me, lives in Orange County) who works there. I'm sure the folks in that shop can hook you up on some good spots. Malibu is just south of Ventura and I've heard of some areas there that are frequented by WSB; I've been wanting to give the place a try so if nothing else is happening for you give me a PM and maybe we can meet in Malibu for a beach dive and slay some whites.

Blue Water Hunter in S.B. is www.blueh20.com

I think Oceanswimmer is from that lake of the woods. Give her a PM and I am sure she will be of great help.

Hello,
Sorry to get your hopes up about this possibly being a dive partner but just had to write and wish you good luck, I too am from Hopedale/Milford MA area now landlocked in Iowa. I am also heading out to Monterey Ca area +/- 100 miles or so, May 15 thru 20 2008 and have been searching for a dive partner. I have had several folks try and hook me up but no luck as of yet. Getting a bit desperate and starting to do aol profile searches ect. I am now trying to also figure out what fish I can hope to put on my pointy little stick. I have done my spearfishing at Watchpoint RI, Quani area. Do me a favor post your help progress.
Slimsteve

Sorry about that this is my first time working with "threads" still don't own it 100 percent

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT