• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

MAY 14 15 "shallow" meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
This is a 25m max meet, Sat and Sunday, 9.30 each day. Let me know here if you would like to come

So far
Sam
Remi

nice one rob, will keep you posted as we don't have minimum numbers yet - but this one should go ahead...

sam

Sam,

Add me to the Saturday list - nice new rubber belt ready to go !

lammy

I don't think Sam remembered to mention that because of the shallow depth limit, you must fully exhale before you go down. To enforce this, you must sink the whole way to the bottom and lead weights are not allowed.

Good idea !!
And you are not allowed to get out of the water as long as you don't cough up some blood !!

I feel the resucue technique practice will be rewarded.

how about exhale dive and bubble ring combo ?

yow! that would hurt.. seriously though.. a good opportunity to practise for the bubble ring trophy, to be awarded in...mmm.... late august I reckon

s

you're banned from the bubble comp Bryn. I need you to judge it.

S

Names so far

Saturday
Sam
Rob
Zoe
Lammy

Sunday
Sam
Zoe

so... at the moment Sunday won't happen unless we get some more takers... tell me soon!

S

Hey Sam

Dont forget me for Sunday!

Changing subject slightly, has anyone got a copy of Oceanmen i could borrow / copy?

Rob

will add you Rob - and I'll have your ** card for you then as Bryn has sent in the forms. Oceanmen isn't really on video as it was made in IMAX format - there is a trailer for it around and a film about the making of it but I don't have either I'm afraid

S

Cool thanks for that, and no laughing at the mug shot!

and looks like im flying to canada to the only imax theatre in the world that still showing it!
found the trailers, films look pretty cool.

Could I borrow a Sphera Mask from someone this week-end ? I would like to try one before to buy
Sam?
Franc?

Cheers

Hi Guys

I am sick : ( so I don't know if I will be able to dive this weekend, probably not, my tonsils look like a war zone right now...

Saturday should be ok to go ahead - definitely Remi, Robert and Lammy on the list. Sunday I am not sure as I think it is only Remi and Robert. Zoe and Tim have, I think, pulled out.... sorry to mess you around guys but people are messing me around...

I will come along with the kit and sit on the pontoon but we can only do this if we have three people in the water each day.

Franck are you coming at all? If you can make it on Sunday it would mean the others get a dive. Bryn? Zoe?

Remi - I have a sphera you can try

Sam

Thanks Sam for the Sphera.

Franck told me on the phone last week-end he would be comming on Sunday, but this might need to be confirmed.

Are you comming even if you can't dive?

thanks for letting us know. lets hope we can get in the water at least sat. shame about your tonsils! you'll have to get them out!!!

if all is go ahead could you lend me a lanyard?

see ya sat

Robert

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT