• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

May 21 22 Full Meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
please can you let me know by the 15th if you are coming

Names so far

Mark Harris
Lammy Dave (Sat Only)
Remi
Kevin P
Zoe
Sam

Remi, Zoe, Dave - please can you let me know your depths - PM or email if you prefer to keep it quiet!

thanks

Sam

I could also really do with a pontoon boss to take over from me this weekend - Mark, Remi and I are off to Nice a few days after and really want to train.. so if anyone would like to volunteer to lift the burden a bit that would be fabulous!

Do we have scuba cover both days?

39m for me for the first day if it's the case

Cheers

yes if there is demand for it - will put you down for 39m...

Still shallow at 25m, if it goes well on the 14th I may push for 26!!!

I could juggle stopwatch and call top on Saturday, as I'm not deep can wait till the scubies are coming up.

lammy

Hi Lammy - that would be great if you could look after timings and rope on Saturday. I will ask Dave Morgan to do Sunday. It now looks as if I won't actually be there that weekend - as quite frankly - I have had a better offer..... : ) but don't worry all the kit will be there and I'll make sure that someone is in charge each day!

S

about time I spent some time with my man.....:) and given that I seem to have been ill for the last six months my Nice performance is screwed anyway so I think that little trip might just be a holiday ...

anyone else want to come? we have scuba cover so you can dive deep!

Sat - Remi, Dave T, Mark H, Kevin P, Zoe
Sun - Remi, Mark H, Kevin P, et Le Shrimp peut-etre

Bryn? Shaun? Rodin? Naomi? Alex??? any more????

Sam

We had to scrub our trip to Lulworth cove this weekend because of bad weather so may try to go there the 21/22

Shaun

Bad weather???? Whats that???? You can always come see us in Cyprus - guaranteed sun and a balmy 18 degrees at 30m!!!!

Donna :D

OK - both days definitely happening now...

Sat - Remi, Dave T, Mark H, Kevin P, Zoe
Sun - Remi, Mark H, Kevin P, et Franck

Any dates for June onward? My callout rota is being set, and I would like to try and keep saltFree dates clear.

well, i would like a 35m, at said i would like because with the resulton last static i did... well ,it will be not easy.... may the force be with me! ( on sunday only)

yeah but no one will be telling you stupid stories and making you laugh on your dive franck! and don't forget that new skill you told me about of being able to breath liquid at 30m.....

sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT