• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

May Session is 26/27 May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
For a number of reasons, we have postponed Herbert's visit to Chepstow until later in the summer - which means that there will no longer be a meet on the 6th May, sorry if you had put time aside for that.

The next main meet will be 26/27 May. Hopefully we should be able to cover what you fancy for that but please sign up here, which days and what depths as soon as you can

Thanks

Sam

Liv will be teaching at the lake 19/20 May if anyone fancies helping her - you won't get a deep dive but you do get to make loads of shallow ones! plus the fun of training with students ; )

Buggar! I had shipped the wife off to Salzburg with a friend that weekend too so I could get some diving in...

Helping Liv sounds like fun, see what this whole instructor thing is about.

yeah Tim - Good practise!! once we get Benny B through his 2 star we'll get you both moving on up the ranks, SaltFree needs some more instructors and you guys would be great

s

Shame,

I'll have to miss this one, we all on holiday that week, still I may get some spearing or snorkelling in to make up for it.

Lammy

Hi Dave

looks like only you for this meet at the moment - if anyone else wants to come please post soon as otherwise we'll cancel

please see separate thread for 19.20 May

S

Hi Sam,

I want to dive 26/27 weeked also, hopefully saturday and sunday, anyone else interested in 2 days?

45 ish please.

Tim

I might be able to come along... still need to confirm.

I think the boss is wanting to get some depth that weekend and I also think it's time to wake the Angels :D

Can we have a list of intended depths guys 'n' dolls and which days you're hoping for and we can get it together. Ahhhhhhh, can't wait for that first lush hit of ice to hit my face.
x

Hi Sam,
I would love to come down on sat the 26th. Should be 25-30 constant weight. I am a 2 star diver already, but completed my 3 and 4 star with francois gautier last winter, however this has not been processed yet.
Look forward to seeing you then.
George x

Hey Laura,

Depths and stuff I am up for sat and sunday please, 46 and 49 ish.

Ta

Tim

45 and 48 for me I think, will let you know closer if this changes.

Cheerio,
Ben

Next weekend's plan Greenies and Meanies:

Saturday - meet at 9:30. Counter balance cover unless I can get one more angel. I'll be there but top-side so I can time you guys and take some shots of your lovely duck dives :D. If that changes, I'll let you know and we can push the depths.

Depths for Sat - max around 45m

On the list so far we have:

Mark
Tim
Benny
Dave
Livvy
Mandy
Andrew
George

Sunday meet early @ 9:30 again as we do have Angel cover but only if the dives are in the morning. We may have to split the safety into two streams. One with Angels and one with counter balance but they can still run without a break. Depends how much deco my software gives me :D and who else can make it. Mark W is on his Insp. so I'm on or near the plate this session ... rockin'.

So we have:
Mark - 58m
Tim - 49m
Benny - 48m
Dave - 45m
Liv - ?
Mandy - ?
Andrew - ?

That's all for now. Missing depths from the Greenies and Meanies please.
x

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT