• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Meet Dates for 2009

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
This year's meets will be
14/15 March
18/19 April
2/3 May
30/31 May
13/14 June
27/28 June
11/12 July
18/19 July (Double Dip competition)
8/9 August
22/23 August
12/13 September
3/4 October

Sign up sheets will be on our NING forum - so please make sure you've joined that if you haven't already Sign in to Saltfree Divers - Saltfree Divers

See you soon

sam

That's great Sam, can't wait to get down and start this year. Training has been rubbish lately (6wks off at Christmas didn't go down too well) Back to some basics last week and this week so hopefully my training performances will pick up again soon.

I'll have a talk with you about my next course when we meet in March!

Thanks
Chris

We only have two people signed up so far for the March Meet - so I'll have to cancel it unless I can find a few more nutters. Please sign up as soon as poss on the NING group if you'd like to come along - and be amongst the first to dive off the new platform!

Sign in to Saltfree Divers - Saltfree Divers

Please please please everyone, i can't handle training in a pool going up and down at a max depth of 2m, it's the new year and a new platform! Get ya names down!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT