• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Molchanovs bifins fiberglass blade F1 vs F2.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

maiMAI

Oct 7, 2020
Hello freedivers,

I have read a lot of great things of F1 blades, not much about F2.

F2 just launched not too long ago. Love to hear from who have tried them.

Hello freedivers,

I have read a lot of great things of F1 blades, not much about F2.

F2 just launched not too long ago. Love to hear from who have tried them.
i had the same question myself as f1 blades are on discount not sure if clearance though so if no one has info about i say just grab f1 i have cruised the internet and their site looking for an answer but nothing is obvious i even messaged customer support about couple of questions including this one , still waiting for an answer .

but another question for the readers and professionals here , how does the leaderfins pure carbon compares (performance & durability)to molchanovs to the f1 or f2
with leader fins you are getting pure carbon for much more cheaper compared to the f1 !
by the way maiMAI dont get yourself lost on choices, as far as i have gathered there is no way you will be disappointed with Molchanovs

i had the same question myself as f1 blades are on discount not sure if clearance though so if no one has info about i say just grab f1 i have cruised the internet and their site looking for an answer but nothing is obvious i even messaged customer support about couple of questions including this one , still waiting for an answer .

but another question for the readers and professionals here , how does the leaderfins pure carbon compares (performance & durability)to molchanovs to the f1 or f2
with leader fins you are getting pure carbon for much more cheaper compared to the f1 !
by the way maiMAI dont get yourself lost on choices, as far as i have gathered there is no way you will be disappointed with Molchanovs
Hi Wisamz,

Thank you for your input.

I won't lost on choices, already went through that, ha ha.

However love to hear from who actually tried F2.

Please keep me posted when you hear back from the customer service.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT