• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

morning dentex

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
We managed to get that one this morning at a barge of 19m.. It appeared from nowhere like a monster..

sinrt4k2.jpg

Reactions: Alison
Congratulations memo
Shoot is perfect. i think the dentex fall down on his head after getting spear..No movent. All movement bloked ''from head to tail''. Memo barge of 19 m ,means -19m?

yes it was -19m down, one at fallind to 22m. After the shot it fall like a stone without any movement. :)

NICE SHOT

there is no stopping you guys, unbelievable !!!

is the Gibraltar area always so full of fish??? or do you have days where you see very little?

:wave

Believe me Johnny for the last 2 months we are the only 2 shooting some fish :D

Memo said:
We managed to get that one this morning at a barge of 19m.. It appeared from nowhere like a monster..

oh yum!!!! nice catch... recipe??

I have a little bit of problem with my back bone and thats why i always look for other ways to split the load.. in winter i dived with back harness and now either with really little weight or the dapiran belt. It is really comfortable but you have to think about the 2 buckles to get rid of it...

Sarah, the recipe is really simple with olive oil and garlic but the secret lies at the magic of shacaluga estate owen :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT