• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My Dream catch.(Denton)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Hasan sünear

Jul 10, 2017
1504697643368.jpeg

Beautiful fish! I am curious about spearfishing in Turkey. Can you tell us more about it? Conditions, amount/type of fish, etc
My experience with spearfishing in the Med. is limited to Croatia. There is plenty of fish and the underwater scene is beautiful. How would you describe Turkey?

Sent from the abyss

Beautiful fish! I am curious about spearfishing in Turkey. Can you tell us more about it? Conditions, amount/type of fish, etc
My experience with spearfishing in the Med. is limited to Croatia. There is plenty of fish and the underwater scene is beautiful. How would you describe Turkey?

Sent from the abyss

İ am sorry i was busy so i couldn't reply your message , i will prepare a comprehensive answer for you in a short while...

Reactions: Kodama
İ am sorry i was busy so i couldn't reply your message , i will prepare a comprehensive answer for you in a short while...

Thank you. I look forward to it since me and some friends are considering a trip to Turkey.
I have been there before about 16 years ago to scuba dive and enjoy the beauty of your country. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have a clue about spearfishing.

Sent from the abyss

Reactions: Hasan sünear
Thank you. I look forward to it since me and some friends are considering a trip to Turkey.
I have been there before about 16 years ago to scuba dive and enjoy the beauty of your country. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have a clue about spearfishing.

Sent from the abyss

Turkey is a country that have surrounded by 3 seas, and have 1 inland sea Marmara. Marmara sea is connected to Aegean sea and Black sea with two straits. These two straits are also on the migration way of the fishes like bonito, bluefish and seabass. İn Mediterranean sea you can spear , dentice , amberjack, grouper ( dusky , comb and goldblutch) , tuna , mahi , rearly wahoo and lot of other species. İn winter season you can hunt in depth about 20m but in summer season you mostly have to dive more than 25-30m to catch a good trophy fish. İn eagean side it is almost same but in north eagean depth are more shallow. İn winter season you can hunt seabass , bluefish, leerfish and bonito. İn summer time , there are lot of big dentex and amberjacks . İf you want to come Turkey for spearfishing please contact with me. İf i am available , i will be very happy to help you. I am in Navy so most of the time i am busy , if you plan a trip to Turkey please message me before so i can help you with arrengements.

Hi Hasan,
Thank you for your explanation. It seems like a wonderful place to spearfish with a great variety of fish. It gives me a good idea what to expect where. Thank you for your offer as soon as we our plans become more solid I will let you know it and I appreciate your offer to help. There is nothing better then having an introduction by a local spearo to get to know the local customs. I look forward to visit Turkey once more.

Reactions: Hasan sünear
Hi Hasan,
Thank you for your explanation. It seems like a wonderful place to spearfish with a great variety of fish. It gives me a good idea what to expect where. Thank you for your offer as soon as we our plans become more solid I will let you know it and I appreciate your offer to help. There is nothing better then having an introduction by a local spearo to get to know the local customs. I look forward to visit Turkey once more.
This is my dream to gather some people around the world and organize a good spearfishing holiday in Turkey. Maybe we can arrange a competition with multinational mixed teams just for fun and friendship in the future. Hope to see you. Dive safe.

Reactions: SubSub and Kodama
This is my dream to gather some people around the world and organize a good spearfishing holiday in Turkey. Maybe we can arrange a competition with multinational mixed teams just for fun and friendship in the future. Hope to see you. Dive safe.

That sounds like the nicest initiative I have heard in a while!!
If you are serious about this his let me know and I would love to help set this up.
Especially I like the idea of fun and friendship. Learning about local culture and customs and exchanging experiences.

Sent from the abyss

That sounds like the nicest initiative I have heard in a while!!
If you are serious about this his let me know and I would love to help set this up.
Especially I like the idea of fun and friendship. Learning about local culture and customs and exchanging experiences.

Sent from the abyss
Yes i am very serious but i need some time to arrange this meeting . İf you help me about it , i will be very apriciated. Hope to see you soon. I think next summer will be ok for this arrengement :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT