• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

My favorite... the meaning of life

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
At least someone's got it right!!! ;)

Adrian

the long, hard look....

rofl

--Good point, Sven!!!
Because if the roles were reversed, and there were women on the couch looking down their pants, nobody would believe it!!!

rofl

Gals everywhere, forget 'men are from mars', this is the secret to their behavior.

Ye gads.

:D

ye gonads

Being as how you have the male gender all figured out, favor "us" with the secret(s) of the fairer sex then? :hmm

sven

Reactions: Erik
Re: ye gonads

Originally posted by icarus pacific
"ye gonads"
sven
...you slay me man. You remain, the "Sultan of Smooth":king , and I bow down before your mighty wit!

Cheers,
Erik Y.

many thanks, O' Sultan of the Sanguine. :king

I've been meaning to put together a mail for you... gimme a PM, not to be confused with a pre Men struel, and lemme know what goes with your return.

sven

The meaning of life...

"Being as how you have the male gender all figured out, favor "us" with the secret(s) of the fairer sex then?"--Sven

--To divulge the secrets of the fairer sex is forbidden!

yeah, well...

I was asked by a member of the fairer sex whom I thought highly of until when asked how she spelled "condescending", she replied, "w h a t e v e r".

She's thought of quite a bit less now. Just in case you wanted to know and apply it accordingly. :hmm

sven

Re: yeah, well...

Originally posted by icarus pacific
I was asked by a member of the fairer sex whom I thought highly of until when asked how she spelled "condescending", she replied, "w h a t e v e r".

She's thought of quite a bit less now. Just in case you wanted to know and apply it accordingly. :hmm

sven

:blackeye --Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark ;) didn't mean to sound condescending. Just having fun.....:eek:

I'll admit being a member of the fairer sex does not guarantee I understand us any better. Amazing, but true. :eek:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT